RIP-Glenn Campbell

Thanks for this post, illumination70. I just heard the news tonight as I checked messages on my phone. I remember watching his tv variety show The Glenn Campbell Goodtime Hour when I was a kid and loved him! I did not know of his career as a studio musician until this evening. Incredible! He was a part of the Wrecking Crew. They backed up Tina Turner, The Righteous Brothers and Frank Sinatra just to name a few. It is quite a big loss in the music world. I am keeping Glenn's family, friends and fans in my prayers tonight.

Edited by natural11

Natural11-thank-you so much for posting because I was beginning to get worried.  I also have a photo to share of Glenn Campbell with Elvis Presley which (according to a gut feeling) are probably  sitting down and talking about the good ol' days over a couple of beers, coffee, etc.in Heaven right now!!

618961df690a2c79ed5efdd6571ecd88.jpg

15 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Natural11-thank-you so much for posting because I was beginning to get worried.  I also have a photo to share of Glenn Campbell with Elvis Presley which (according to a gut feeling) are probably  sitting down and talking about the good ol' days over a couple of beers, coffee, etc.in Heaven right now!!

618961df690a2c79ed5efdd6571ecd88.jpg

I bet they are...great pic! Thanks again illumination70.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, ELMARTO said:

I just tried to watch "I'll be me" and I only got 5 mins in ? He was a brilliant musician and will be greatly missed.

Thanks for posting illumination 

Is this what you mention, ELMARTO? It's just a clip...I see what you mean.