• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Amraaa said:

Me too!!! I haven't stopped playing it! I was interested to hear your opinion :)

Been listening to it non-stop since yesterday....... It got me out of deep sadness and made me HAPPY !!!!!!

Thanks for valuing my opinion, that makes me happy too !!!

Edited by pain_18_
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Been listening to it non-stop since yesterday....... It got me out of deep sadness and made me HAPPY !!!!!!

Thanks for valuing my opinion, that makes me happy too !!!

Same here! It just makes me happy! I listened to that interview Bono had with Ruud and knowing the background of the story (he had a dream of losing Ali and basically realised nothing else matters) I love how he went all in with the lyrics, no holding back! I don't care that it's a love letter to his wife, so what!

Can't wait to hear it live and dance to it like there's no tomorrow!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Amraaa said:

Same here! It just makes me happy! I listened to that interview Bono had with Ruud and knowing the background of the story (he had a dream of losing Ali and basically realised nothing else matters) I love how he went all in with the lyrics, no holding back! I don't care that it's a love letter to his wife, so what!

Can't wait to hear it live and dance to it like there's no tomorrow!

What you said^^^^^^^^^   The hardest thing to do is a simple thing...... Don't take the persons you love for granted...........That's what experience teaches you .... It's an ongoing process....... YES, HAPPY.....that's exactly what I need and it's great musically too !!!!!!

Excited for SOE !

Gonna listen to it now, LO L!!!!

We're talking about "You're the BEST thing about me" , people !

" The BEst things are easy to destroy"

---A girl's a best experience that ever happened a boy ----

" I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy "

Powerful lyrics.....

Edited by pain_18_
  • Subscriber
On 07/09/2017 at 6:30 AM, CorkVegan said:

To be honest I'm surprised at the lack of love for SOI. I think that it is the most solid and complete album that they have released for some time. I can listen to it all the way through without skipping tracks which is not true an any album since AB.

I think SOI is their best since *POP* 'Sleep Like A Baby Tonight' is fantastic. the only song on *POP* that I don't really care for is 'Playboy Mansion'.

• Subscriber

"Miami," "Playboy Mansion," & "Velvet Dress," don't seem to be finished. To my ears they are ideas/sketches for songs. The band just ran out of studio time. Otherwise a tremendous album that stands the test of time.

• Subscriber

I love all three YTBTAM, Blackout and The Little Things that Give You Away, with the last as my favorite at the moment.  

I also love the lyrics in YTBTAM that go "I can see all so clearly, I can see what you can't see, I see you love her loudly - when she needs you quietly". Well intended advice for someone special to Bono.