The Blackout

U2Community

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Ditto.

I agree not much melody, but it does seem quite catchy... I may have to listen a few more times before making a proper judgement on it.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Frankaz said:

I agree not much melody, but it does seem quite catchy... I may have to listen a few more times before making a proper judgement on it.

Will be back on it later, myself...given they dont take it off the fb page so fast..... :)  Now I gotta just take a break or smth........

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

no line on the horizon

Ha! Can you share some of the details of how it went down? How many times did you get to hear the song?

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Ha! Can you share some of the details of how it went down? How many times did you get to hear the song?

was planned a few weeks before, got asked to help organise some of the fan side of things a few days beforehand, and randomly picked out by film company to attend (honest!).

the whole things was hush hush, as we know, had to sign NDA things, really hard not to shout about it... until know.. still cant;t believe how good / close fans were.

For instance, this screenshot of Adam from video was taken by cameraman standing next to me for this shot ( I was 2nd row in front of Adam , could hear his bass strings twang acoustically, that close...)

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 17.25.31.png

Archived