2018 Song of Experience tour?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rumor has it that North America and Europe dates will be announced today at 1pm.

the bit I put in bold. Aussies don't care if there's a stuff up. just sounds like an excuse not to bring a tour here. go and see The Killers kastee 

I have an active U2.com subscription and did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates, will I have access to the U2eiTour presale? Subscribers tha

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

For me it doesn't matter when, as long as they come to Australia - Adalaide and more often.

It is definitely Australia's turn to see U2. So please come to Australia - Adalaide U2. 

We love you in Australia too. :u2-1383: :wub: Karen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Subscriber

Heard Bono on Triple M the other day. He said they definitely want to come to Aus but won't start tour here as it's too hard when things go wrong with a new show. So I guess it wouldn't be until at least late 2018. He also said they haven't worked the show out yet: how to play SOI and SOE and maybe JT together.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, kastee said:

Heard Bono on Triple M the other day. He said they definitely want to come to Aus but won't start tour here as it's too hard when things go wrong with a new show. So I guess it wouldn't be until at least late 2018. He also said they haven't worked the show out yet: how to play SOI and SOE and maybe JT together.

the bit I put in bold. Aussies don't care if there's a stuff up. just sounds like an excuse not to bring a tour here. go and see The Killers kastee ;)

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

I hope U2 to come to Australia - Adalaide, I would be very heartbroken if they don't come again.

It's not fair we always get left out. But I guess we will have to see won't we.

I just hope there is not another excuse.

I can understand it can be difficult and things can go wrong at anytime.

But many other big bands come to Australia I can't see why U2 can't come.

U2 you may love Australia but we would really love to see you too U2. Show us how much you love us Australia's U2 and come to Australia.

I will always love you U2 no matter what. :wub: Karen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx