Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Indianapolis 10 September #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

59 minutes ago, badsilver said:

Bless that periscope person's heart but.....no talking during Bad dude. (At least not when Bono introdici g it) ..?..haha....but thanks for the periscope!!! 

Bad, wonderful song forever

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

16.50$!! Crazy!

I saw U2 the first time in Ames Iowa today 25 years ago! 

9-11-92 amazing concert...it's my U2 concert anniversary...haha

I have the ticket framed ...

Edited by badsilver

8 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

His story about how he came up with the idea for the lyrics is interesting, and Allie's response to it hilarious! :D

I really liked this performance, but I can't help thinking that this would sound better live in a smaller place (arena, club, etc.). Quite convenient that they will be having another tour after the release of SOE! :)

14 hours ago, badsilver said:

Bless that periscope person's heart but.....no talking during Bad haha!. (At least not when Bono introdici g it) ..?..haha....but thanks for the periscope!!! 

Yes, that part seemed like sacrilege! :mellow::lol:Without that persicope we couldn't have experience the show. Yes, a big thank you! Sometimes we all get caught up in the moment!:D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, badsilver said:

16.50$!! Crazy!

I saw U2 the first time in Ames Iowa today 25 years ago! 

9-11-92 amazing concert...it's my U2 concert anniversary...haha

I have the ticket framed ...

Happy Concert Anniversary Badsilver! I keep all my tickets in my Shadow(man)box!:lol: It's proof I'm a U2 fan!

• Like 1

What a great show by the band on Sunday night! Aren't they all though! Like several others, my first time seeing U2 was the 1987 show at the Hoosier Dome. Found this article from the IndyStar reporting on that performance and explained the "Dalton Brothers". Also, later found out my wife attended the same show, I just didn't know her then. :)

U2 Dalton Brothers.JPG

• Brilliant 1

Just now, CornfieldSailor said:

What a great show by the band on Sunday night! Aren't they all though! Like several others, my first time seeing U2 was the 1987 show at the Hoosier Dome. Found this article from the IndyStar reporting on that performance and explained the "Dalton Brothers". Also, later found out my wife attended the same show, I just didn't know her then. :)

U2 Dalton Brothers.JPG

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing. Show sounded really good online. I imagine it was 10x better in person.