Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

All very nice but I don't have a freakin record player. I'll enjoy looking at them and imagining what they sound like.

Why have a gift that the majority of people can't even listen to. WTF ! Thank god for ebay. I just hope I can get enough to recoup my subs fee.

It states that the songs will be available for download to subscribers  I am assuming that includes the live versions from the tour.

I'm not suggesting that I am overwhelmed with the subscriber gift.  Just stating that you do not need a record player to listen to the music.  That would have been short-sighted indeed.  

I saw that too. I suppose that is a consolation. But find it bizarre to offer a gift that majority have no use for. Why not have an exclusive live download of a whole concert for example.

Although I am looking at frames for the covers so might get some benefit from it.

A nice gift that makes an end to the numerous complaints "when will we receive our gift?". I will be happy with it. 

But personally I think a full live concert from the 2017 JT Tour would maybe have been a better option. And why not follow the example of Bruce Springsteen? On his site you can order every show he has played. 

Attention

Gift must be redeemed from your profile.

(don't understand why....)