Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Dispatch of The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017 will start in December. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to qualifying subscribers as soon as this special gift hits the mail.

But please don’t forget that in order to receive this four-disc vinyl set you must follow these simple steps.

1. Visit the PROFILE page and confirm or update your physical mailing address.
2. Click the REDEEM button, which will open a new tab, showing your order in the Shop.
3. Click PROCESS ORDER… and you’re done. (A confirmation email will follow).*

As part of your 2017 subscription offer, live versions of With or Without You, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, Where The Streets Have No Name and In God’s Country - all captured on the current Joshua Tree 2017 Tour, are downloadable here.

TRACK LISTING

1. With Or Without You – Remastered
2. With Or Without You (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Gillette Stadium, Boston, MA on the 25th June 2017)
3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Remastered
4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at FedEx Field, Washington, DC on the 20th June 2017)
5. Where The Streets Have No Name - Remastered
6.Where The Streets Have No Name (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY on the 16th June 2017)
7. In God's Country - Remastered
8. In God's Country (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at The Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL on the 11th June 2017)

(Note. This process only applies if you selected 'The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017' as your 2017 gift. If you selected 'Another Time, Another Place' or the Serigraph set you are not eligible for 'The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection’.)