Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

you will after 4 working days giv you an excuse why you haven't received you're gift that you paid for last year.

butthey still won't tell you when you will receive the gift you payed for last year.

please fell free to post the excuse onhere as there are now 5 different ones.

• Subscriber

There is a new post regarding the shambles of last years gift.

Between all of us we have now received 5 different excuses why we haven't received this gift which was payed for last year.

the best one yet is that they have run out,which I can't belive a company can't count the number of members and order enough.

but no one can tell you when you will receive it.

total shambles.

• Subscriber
On 18/1/2018 at 7:49 PM, Musicality said:

I advise everybody to please flood the Advertising Standards Authority with complaints, U2.com as a business are filed in Ireland. This takes only a minute or two to complete and will grab their attention:

http://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/

Done that. No Shipping News after one year. Subscription expiring... won't renew.

• Subscriber

Totally agree I won't be renewing my membership, looks like U2 have decided to forget the fans for corporate greed. Ticket prices are a disgrace who can afford the prices for decent seats? By the time accommodation and travel are included its a joke. Maybe if I had several houses around the world and a team of people looking after me I could afford to go to one of my own concerts?

• Subscriber

I still haven't received ANY sort of response to the message I sent in Thursday. Not even the "message received" nonsense.  

It also looks like they have deleted one of the two order numbers from my shop history. Has this happened with anyone else?

Edited by Tflyer90