Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Redeemed my 2017 gift in November but still not received it. Seen suggestions some went out in December, but they ran out of stock and next batch will be February. February 2018 that is! Guess we have no choice but to be patient. Any guess what the 2018 gift will be and when that will go out? :lol:

Edited by scooby555
  • Subscriber

No gift since my renewal in May 2017 , no one at u2 store can give me an answer , and then they go and put the same gift for the 2018 subscription , what a bunch of morons they have running the store site when they cant even get the gifts to the people they were meant to , seriously can anyone on planet earth tell us what is going on with the 10 inch sub gifts , anyone ....anyone ...anyone

Has anyone received these yet? I've been trying t contact them since October and not heard back other then they are backed ordered. I'm wondering if we should consider a class action lawsuit if we either don't get them soon or our money is returned. 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, wmak4 said:

Has anyone received these yet? I've been trying t contact them since October and not heard back other then they are backed ordered. I'm wondering if we should consider a class action lawsuit if we either don't get them soon or our money is returned. 

There was an unexpected delay in production and shipment should start again in February. Details here: http://www.u2.com/news/title/dispatch-update-2017-subscriber-gift/news/

• Subscriber

So it looks like the gift could be being sent out in February. I'm sorry but this is still not good enough. This whole episode is shocking and surely we deserve an official apology and some form of compensation. With all the issues going on at the moment, gift not being received, no pre sale codes, crazy ticket prices, small number of shows and from reading some of the comments on the forums there are a lot of unhappy people out there. So come on someone at least have the decency to give us some answers or is that too much to ask for????  or are you not worried about the fans anymore?????? Surely a short video addressing these issues could be put on the site.