Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Just now, perymason said:

I cannot find any "redeem date" there. But I found this:

"Your order was placed at: May 3, 2017 11:04 PM Pacific"

I don't know if this is the same thing. Hope that this helps you.

It sounds a bit early to of been able to redeem the singles but i could be wrong?

Does anyone remember when the reddem button went live?

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, clapton is god said:

Are you serious,you actually got  these prints  ? i had been told that  they were  out of stock  and would not  be  re-printed.
...  u2,com  telling  me  i  had  no chance of  getting  my prints  gift, telling me  i  had to ask  ~merch dept  for  a  refund- 
Mich40,  can  you investigate this  for  me , please,

I thought of you before I even read through the whole post. As far as I know, those have been out of stock for months now. You are welcome to contact Customer Service again. 

• Subscriber

So maybe someone can explain this to me. The message I sent in last Thursday, (inquiring as to what was going on with my order) by going through the "contact us" service directly on the U2 shop page was forwarded to "orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com" and this was the message that I received from them.  

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this purchase, as both memberships,membership gifts, and presales are handled by the fan club directly. You can reach them at: 

http://www.u2.com/help

(855) 867-5297 (U.S.)

(949) 333-4820 (International)

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber

I just got this 

Thank you for your email! I looked into this for you and regretfully, there were unexpected delays in production of the four 10” discs which form the new limited edition collection The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017. Production is now underway again and dispatch of the gift will begin again in early February. We’ll email you as soon as your copy hits the post so that you know when to expect it. Don’t forget, qualifying Subscribers can download all 8 tracks today from the Account Info page. Hope this information puts you at ease. Enjoy your day!

"unexpected delays"....meaning they don't know how many people need them? I got that same excuse when the JT30 box set was delayed as well! :rolleyes:

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, clapton is god said:

u2.com email told me in one  email,,,got confused  with  the  singles  gift,  they  are  so  incompetent.

I've always called Fanfire and they've been very helpful each and every time.  Is it that they are incompetent or overwhelmed by the presales?  LiveNation is not a lot of help. The U2 fan club phone people have always been kind and helpful for me.  Perhaps that has changed.

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, monica martino said:

Got mine this afternoon in Roma (Italy) 

Stickers on the package shows Dec 7th as shipping date from the USA and a po box in Belgium to use if delivery fails! 

Can you look in your account to see when you redeemed yours? Trying to figure out  a rough a idea of a date of the first lot of redeemers will be.

• Subscriber

It's not shown on my account but must have been early may 2017 because I perfectly remember I did it immediately or no more than one day after I saw we had to do it reading various fan sites after the announcement 

Edited by monica martino