Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Ally33 it's a lottery I've a mate at work who joined here 3 years after me and who picked the 2017 gift over 6 months after me yet he got his over 2 weeks ago.

i ask why this could happen but no one seems able to answer this question,maybe there counting all the money from this new tour.

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, clarky46 said:

Ally33 it's a lottery I've a mate at work who joined here 3 years after me and who picked the 2017 gift over 6 months after me yet he got his over 2 weeks ago.

i ask why this could happen but no one seems able to answer this question,maybe there counting all the money from this new tour.

Christ! Need to have a sweepstake as to when i will get it then!

• Subscriber
On 23/01/2018 at 9:59 PM, Manohlive said:

With all due respect to very helpful and patient mods....that is really funny, Cazza.  Thanks for the laugh.

You are v welcome..? The mods are fab and presale arrangements are not to do with them. But sometimes we all need a chortle!

• Subscriber
On 24/01/2018 at 12:33 PM, clapton is god said:

after several uk> usa phone calls  and nearly 12  emails,i  was told to ask Merch  dept  for  a refund. now if prints are in stock, well i  would prefre  them over  a  refund.

I don’t want the 2016 prints - message me if you can’t get them and we can sort something out. I’m in uk 

Still no 2017 here as yet...

• Subscriber

So...I was wondering if there was a problem with the quality of the pressings? I bought an *imported* 30 year remastered JT vinyl set here in Australia - $60 - and it had faults. WTSHNN skipped repeatedly and there appeared to be tiny spaces in the grooves. It was a poor quality pressing. I find it bizarre that in my youth I don't remember ever getting a single faulty LP like this so I wonder about the quality control on these new albums. If you bought one and you are keeping it nicely sealed in plastic, you may want to open it and check. I took mine back. $60 for a faulty LP when I own the original anyway...ahem (insert embarrassed cough)...no thanks...but I'm looking forward to these singles arriving in the future! I'd rather they were delayed and top quality...better than being sent out quickly with poor quality control.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, nessy_k said:

So...I was wondering if there was a problem with the quality of the pressings? I bought an *imported* 30 year remastered JT vinyl set here in Australia - $60 - and it had faults. WTSHNN skipped repeatedly and there appeared to be tiny spaces in the grooves. It was a poor quality pressing. I find it bizarre that in my youth I don't remember ever getting a single faulty LP like this so I wonder about the quality control on these new albums. If you bought one and you are keeping it nicely sealed in plastic, you may want to open it and check. I took mine back. $60 for a faulty LP when I own the original anyway...ahem (insert embarrassed cough)...no thanks...but I'm looking forward to these singles arriving in the future! I'd rather they were delayed and top quality...better than being sent out quickly with poor quality control.

I doubt it...I bought the deluxe JT30th set and I was on LiveNation like a leech trying to find out why I wasn't receiving my item's. I PREordered the option that was the box set + the record bag and it turns out they didn't order enough stock of either and that was the issue. I had the same issue everyone is having now where I continuously got different answers from everyone I spoke to until I finally got someone who said that a new batch was coming in and would send the items to me 2 day express free of charge. The only reason I am bothering to even say all of this is because I had this same exact experience with their "vinyl issues" and I don't want anyone else to have it...let alone to have it myself again. Every vinyl plant has defects that is just quality control I think you just had bad luck on that one.