Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the update Max.  i had inquired several times but this is the first time I actually wandered into the forum section and I figured I'd get some answers there.  I got annoyed when I looked on ebay and saw the set for sale.  That means that they were sent out.  I did not know about these issues in the background.  Thanks for the infomation.  I just did not know if I was passed over  or maybe they were sent out during Hurricane Harvey and undelivered etc etc etc.

Like I mentioned in my original post, I was a first time subscriber and i left my subscription run out because after a year i still had not received the promised gift nor received any replies to my inquiries.  I hope this does not affect them sending my gift that I'm not a current subscriber.  i'd hope not.

Edited by NickMode

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, BEUS84 said:

I still haven't received The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017. However on my profile page it says "You have redeemed your gift."

When can I expect it to finally arrive?

Sounds like you are one of the ones whose vinyl will be sent out sometime in February.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, ally33 said:

Sounds like you are one of the ones whose vinyl will be sent out sometime in February.

Me too. Still waiting. It's particularly irksome as there are copies on ebay (already). 

Edited by Paulj101