Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

It’s all gone wrong since Paul McGuinness retired. Word on the street is that he could personally wrap, address and post a subscriber gift in 1.4 milliseconds. U2 are sadly missing his logistics expertise..........

Something went askew. I don't know what it was.  Your post makes a lot of sense.

1 hour ago, clarky46 said:

i don't know if the emails I've sent have moved them to send me the gift or just another excuses to stop me emailing them,

Perhaps it's the assembly line starting after halting and announcing it would be back up and running in February. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, clarky46 said:

do you think bono and Larry are in a wee office packing the 2017 gift into envelopes and then the edge and Adam take them to the post office.

No.  I think they are probably in rehearsals or something pre-production and it's a lot of f^%k*$g work.

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, clarky46 said:

t do you think bono and Larry are in a wee office packing the 2017 gift into envelopes and then the edge and Adam take them to the post office

No. Clearly the rhythm section should be working closely together on the packing , whilst edge and bono sort out the final delivery. Leaving  the singer working in isolation with the drummer is doomed to failure. Even worse when the drummer is also the singer-see Phil Collins if you need further explanation

• Subscriber

I still have no tracking info on my order and haven't received any shipping email. I will NOT be renewing. F this. 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:50 AM, clarky46 said:

Yesterday I sent an email asking for a refund as I hadn't got what I payed for.

suprise suprise I got a reply today telling me that the membership fee is non returnable but still no sign of the 2017 gift.

reading between the lines no one has a hope in hell of getting this gift in February 

I'm surprised they responded to you asking for a refund I have asked them numerous times for a refund and they have completely ignored my requests.