Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, sukhjitkamal said:

How is everyone checking their shipping dates? cheers.

I went through the shop link.  At the bottom right below "My account" click on order status.  Click on the order number and it will show you the details for that order including shipping status / date.  On mine there seems to be 2 numbers - one in July and one in November - I think the first was when I paid my subscription and the second when I "redeemed" the gift.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, shakyfan said:

I went through the shop link.  At the bottom right below "My account" click on order status.  Click on the order number and it will show you the details for that order including shipping status / date.  On mine there seems to be 2 numbers - one in July and one in November - I think the first was when I paid my subscription and the second when I "redeemed" the gift.

Ta. Mine hasn't updated though. Shipping date is Nov 12th when I bought the subscription. 

• Subscriber

OMG you'll never guess what arrived today in my corner of North Yorkshire? Only my 2017 gift ??????? just a pity its taken so long and I've not renewed my subscription. Let's just hope for you remaining subscribers that 2018 gift is worth the wait, whatever it maybe?

• Subscriber

No response to my email (not surprised)...and still no shipping update. This is unjustifiable, no matter what sort of "unexpected issue" they want to blame this on there is no reason why they should be taking this long to fix this. Millions of bands/artists press vinyl every week for their fans who aren't anywhere near as large-scale as U2 and they pull it off without running into any issues like this. They are able to do what they need to get the product in the hands of the people who paid for it and not give them excuse after excuse. I paid money for something last year with nothing but a hollow promise of receiving it at this point. If they weren't able to press the correct amount of records they needed to they should've gone to another companies factory and had them pressed there instead of having us all waiting in the dark while other people received their items. This isn't the proper way to treat paying fans.