Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Subscriber

I renewed on March 1, 2017.  I have not received my JT Vinyl subscription gift yet.  And I have been a subscriber for decades!   Things have gotten progressively worse, every year since LIVE NATION took it over.    I emailed several times, finally received a response in January 4, 2018 saying it would be shipped in January.  I haven't received anything since.  I really don't know where to turn for help.  Are there any lawyers who are members?  U2.com is asking for more money, and I still haven't received the gift from last year for my $40.00.   What to do?

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, tvgio.com said:

have you renewed you subscription? I did not. And I hope this isn't the reason why we aren't getting ours...

I renewed my subscription and I wish I hadn't. I WON'T be doing so again. I still haven't received my singles, no update on tracking info/email, and the only response I got to the 3 emails I sent in was a single message stating that they were shipping in "late February" with 3 business days left I can say I highly doubt that will happen with the way this has been going and I'm getting angrier by the day at this situation. They have taken my money and given me nothing in return. Highway robbery

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, SAYDEE said:

I didn't get a mail but now in "Shipment Information", it shows Feb 23 like ship date :mellow: I don't know what it means, are vinyls on their way? :o

Vinilos.jpg

1 hour ago, kevin_hogan said:

I'm guessing that's a good sign.  ?  I'm still checking...

Others have posted such info - yes, this is the news you/we want to see! :)

• Subscriber
On 12/27/2017 at 12:04 PM, rjwesten said:

Still waiting in Canada too :(

Guess what just arrived!!!!

Only issue is the one corner is bent :(. I haven't opened the plastic yet. Feels like the records are ok.

u2-2017-gift-damage.jpg

Edited by rjwesten
added more context/fixed spelling