Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, peggytwoten said:

I got mine, but don't have a record player - is there a download available?  Sure wish they'd offer CD versions to those of us who haven't gone back to vinyl.

Seconded and fully agreed! :)

Yes - if you click on your ID in the upper-right of the front page of the website and choose "Account Info", the download link for the vinyl set will be on the left-hand side about half/two-thirds down the page. (They're mp3s though - I have lobbied quite hard to have them offer WAV and/or lossless audio in the future - maybe it will happen someday...)

• Subscriber

I still haven't recieved anything and no updates on the shipping info. I sent a message on Sunday to the customer service (if you can even call it that) asking if I would even be recieving them this month and to nos surprise I haven't gotten a response. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, kevincarb said:

Hey has anyone received their vinyls who redeemed after 5 th may, just curious to see as I believe there appears to be a random system for sending / fulfilling orders, certainly not in order of redemption 

Yes, we've been discussing that here for quite a while.

The short answer is yes - plenty of people have gotten theirs first who redeemed after many others.

Bigwave has said he is posting a thread very soon for those who redeemed long ago but whose requests seemed to have fallen into a void (e.g., yours, mine, and many others here as well).

Stay tuned.

• Subscriber

Well, shiver me timbers...

I have an update in my account info - apparently, mine was shipped yesterday. :o

So, those in the same boat as I was, check your order status information in the U2.com shop ASAP.