Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

No shipping notification , but the singles arrived today . Exactly 10 months after my initial order. I placed my order for POP and ATYCLB vinyl at my local record store seeing it took almost 7 weeks  for me to get the songs of experience box set from U2 .com , shop at U2.com i will not anymore

• Community Manager
19 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I just sent another email in, I am 100% done with this bs. I told the so called "support" if they don't give me a straight answer soon as to why I don't have my vinyl or what is going on (because I have had multiple emails go unanswered) that I will be reporting them as a business and going about whatever means necessary to get my refund. I don't care what others have said insisting it doesn't matter or they don't care about a "free gift". At the end of the day this isn't free, I paid to be part of and exclusive membership club and my fees went to this item that I haven't received. You wouldn't be so relaxed about pre-ordering an item from amazon, or any music label, or even Best Buy. My money was taken and I have gotten nothing but the run-around about this item. This is not how you conduct your business for the fans that are supposed to be considered your "special fan club members". I am so disgusted by the whole thing.  

as you keep saying in multiple threads, and I have had to remove at least one of your comments for being overly abusive. Please consider where and how often you post the same issue over and over.. 

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

@bigwave did you start a thread yet for those of us who are still waiting? I still have no idea as to what is going on with my order and I am completely over this. 

Searching through threads and working with other mods on best approach to this... in first instance, always worth contact CS through the Help page and checking orders on shop page as others have mentioned in this thread recently.. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, popmart_1 said:

No shipping notification , but the singles arrived today . Exactly 10 months after my initial order. I placed my order for POP and ATYCLB vinyl at my local record store seeing it took almost 7 weeks  for me to get the songs of experience box set from U2 .com , shop at U2.com i will not anymore

These new vinyl releases are not exclusives or anything.  Amazon and all other outlets will have them.  

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I just sent another email in, I am 100% done with this bs. I told the so called "support" if they don't give me a straight answer soon as to why I don't have my vinyl or what is going on (because I have had multiple emails go unanswered) that I will be reporting them as a business and going about whatever means necessary to get my refund. I don't care what others have said insisting it doesn't matter or they don't care about a "free gift". At the end of the day this isn't free, I paid to be part of and exclusive membership club and my fees went to this item that I haven't received. You wouldn't be so relaxed about pre-ordering an item from amazon, or any music label, or even Best Buy. My money was taken and I have gotten nothing but the run-around about this item. This is not how you conduct your business for the fans that are supposed to be considered your "special fan club members". I am so disgusted by the whole thing.  

Yes, you could probably successfully sue to get your $40 or $50 back :).  I'm betting that your vinyl will show up soon, though.  Seems like lots are shipping now.  They probably moved you to last on the list just to aggravate you more though :).

• Subscriber

It shows that my 2017 "gift" has shipped and they gave me a tracking number indicating that it was shipped on February 28,.  Of course the tracking number shows that the label was created but the package was not dropped off.  

• Subscriber

Still not received the Vinyls. Ordered 4th May 2017. Here is the latest email response....

Thank you for emailing us. We apologize for the delay in replying back. We will be glad to review your email today. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive the merchandise associated your fan club membership. We did some research. We see that you purchased a 2017-2018 gift package (fan club memberships made/renewed from November 2017 and later). These packages will be shipped later in 2018 to the below address. 

We also see that you purchased a package that consist of the 2018 gift. The 2018 gift has yet to be announced. Gifts tend to be officially announced in April or May of the year. Gifts then have to be produced. Later in the year, orders are processed and shipped.

We have no communication with the warehouse. We are not sure about their protocol on fulfillment of orders and do apologize for any inconvenience experienced, due to the delay in fulfillment.

If you need assistance, please let us know. Have a safe day.

Sincerely,
Jerry
U2.com Team

The mind boggles!!!!!!!!