Jump to content

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gjachts said:

It shows that my 2017 "gift" has shipped and they gave me a tracking number indicating that it was shipped on February 28,.  Of course the tracking number shows that the label was created but the package was not dropped off.  

That tracking number on the order status page is not the UPS one.  If you got the shipping confirmation e-mail from UPS My Choice, that has the correct tracking number.  Mine was shipped on 3/2 to Austin, TX and is scheduled for delivery 3/9.  So you'll probably get yours in the next few days if you're in the U.S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Gjachts said:

It shows that my 2017 "gift" has shipped and they gave me a tracking number indicating that it was shipped on February 28,.  Of course the tracking number shows that the label was created but the package was not dropped off.  

 

1 hour ago, james busick said:

That tracking number on the order status page is not the UPS one.  If you got the shipping confirmation e-mail from UPS My Choice, that has the correct tracking number.  Mine was shipped on 3/2 to Austin, TX and is scheduled for delivery 3/9.  So you'll probably get yours in the next few days if you're in the U.S.

Yes, I'll back this up too - I got the label for mine created on 2/26 and, according to the USPS tracking site, mine is (finally) arriving tomorrow.

Of course, I will let you know if it really happens - I have a feeling it will. It shows that it is already waiting in my local post office for delivery tomorrow by 8 p.m. I don't think they would lie that badly in plain sight! :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

We've been members of the site since it launched, and this week when we renewed our subscription we have been bumped from the EXPERIENCE group of ticket pre-sales to the INNOCENCE group. The guy on the phone said we were a few days late so it was too bad but!

We think that's pretty rich considering you haven't even sent our subscriber gift from last year yet! 

I honestly can't believe how rude the operator on the phone was. Genuinely didn't care. He even said that they ran out of gifts because too many people subscribed last year after they were announced - so I guess joining before the gift is announced doesn't mean anything and they just send them randomly? So bizarre. 

The charming operator has sent through our request to a supervisor.

This is after over a decade of constant paid membership and customer service that has included undelivered gifts and tour after tour skipping Australia. 

I hope the Supervisor knows good customer service and changes us back to the same group we were in last month! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I wonder could someone in the UK confirm...

When the vinyls are dispatched, is there a tracking number? Is delivery guaranteed? Who is the delivery company?

According to my order status online, my set was dispatched back in December, but nothing ever arrived. (I wasn't actually expecting anything, because I didn't get any dispatch notification email.)

I'd like to know what happened to my vinyls...

(Frustratingly, every time I email customer service, it seems they don't understand exactly what I'm saying/asking. Are they under so much pressure that they don't have time to read my email properly? Each time, it's a different person too. I wish they had a live chat feature, so I could actually have a proper conversation with someone.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
21 hours ago, bigwave said:

as you keep saying in multiple threads, and I have had to remove at least one of your comments for being overly abusive. Please consider where and how often you post the same issue over and over.. 

I think he is entitled to post the same issue over and over given the whole sorry excuse of a 2017 subscriber gift...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I guess for something like 'Pop' on vinyl, they can have 50,000 copies produced, or whatever it might be, and they can sell them indefinitely until they are all sold. But when it comes to giftclub merchandise, they have to be much more conservative with production estimates and only produce as many as they need - because this merchandise can't be offered next year really. With the new tour, and the incentive to subscribe in order to take part in ticket presales, I suppose LiveNation ultimately had many more "orders" for the vinyl set than they anticipated. The plant where the vinyl is manufactured will of course need some lead time to schedule a new production run, etc. It's all quite understandable. But a frustrating end-user experience, as the fulfillment communication is just not up to the standard it could be. If I were a manager in this LiveNation department, I'd be wondering why something as fundamental as dispatch notifications weren't working reliably.

Edited by colinos
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, colinos said:

I wonder could someone in the UK confirm...

When the vinyls are dispatched, is there a tracking number? Is delivery guaranteed? Who is the delivery company?

According to my order status online, my set was dispatched back in December, but nothing ever arrived. (I wasn't actually expecting anything, because I didn't get any dispatch notification email.)

I'd like to know what happened to my vinyls...

(Frustratingly, every time I email customer service, it seems they don't understand exactly what I'm saying/asking. Are they under so much pressure that they don't have time to read my email properly? Each time, it's a different person too. I wish they had a live chat feature, so I could actually have a proper conversation with someone.)

Mine came last week. Got no tracking number or email. Only thing I got was that its been dispatched on the "my order" page. Couple days later it arrived. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...