Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Subscriber
On 3/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, doctornickriviera said:

now where’s my 2018 elephant! 

You had twenty-five of them.  If ya lost that many, one more ain't gonna matter. 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, cantinadetim said:

But as others have pointed out, it's very hard to get an answer from a human who works for Live Nation or whomever.

It's nice to see Live Nation take the flack and not the band or U2.com people who also seem to love the band just as much as we do.

• Subscriber
On 3/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, tvgio.com said:

just out of curiosity, can these turntables ruin the vinyls in their first run? or is it a slow process caused by bad needles so one has to listen to the vinyl several times before it gets ruined? thanks.

It's forty years later but Dual still seems to be on top of their game.  I read reviews of their new turntables.  If you are in Italy you probably have more access to them than me.  I can speak for a forty year old one and say it's still great.  I am not listening to these vinyls as I have the cds and downloads.  I'm stashing them as a treasure.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, cantinadetim said:

The first time I bought a membership on U2.com the gift was the CD "Medium, Rare, and Remastered". It took so long to arrive that I totally forgot it was coming! And this was a CD. No pressing plant hold up.

CDs have to be pressed too

• Subscriber

Just received the following email after yet another follow-up email:-

"Your merchandise is currently on back order, however we will notify you via email once your product is ready to ship out.. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience."

The whole frigging situation just gets from bad to worse...

I seriously would like to get a message to the band members... sdo they really know how much they have pissed off their fans...... i swear i will never buy an fking U2 thing again....

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mark_wallikas said:

Just got off phone with customer service about my Joshua Tree vinyl singles collection that still hasn't arrived.   Was told they are still working on getting them delivered.  Not very happy about the delays!

I tried calling in since emailing doesn't seem to accomplish much. I got put on hold for a very lengthy amount of time to be told the items are in the shipping process and they don't have a new estimated delivery window yet. I asked if they could do anything else for me and they took my information that's it. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, mozzam_ali said:

Just received the following email after yet another follow-up email:-

"Your merchandise is currently on back order, however we will notify you via email once your product is ready to ship out.. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience."

The whole frigging situation just gets from bad to worse...

I seriously would like to get a message to the band members... sdo they really know how much they have pissed off their fans...... i swear i will never buy an fking U2 thing again....

I would just like to HAVE an email correspondence.  So far I have had one email, when I ordered it 12 months ago.