Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

• Subscriber

I got an email saying I have a package (with active tracking) coming from LiveNation ECommerce from UPS. I have an different tracking number noted in my U2 shop order history that is through USPS and is invalid. Not sure what is going on. Where are other peoples tracking numbers from? Are the packages getting handed off to USPS via UPS or something of that nature? 

I haven't ordered anything from Live Nation and the UPS email doesn't have any information as to what the package is so I have no idea if it's the singles or not. Thanks in advance for any help. :blink:

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
39 minutes ago, Tflyer90 said:

I got an email saying I have a package (with active tracking) coming from LiveNation ECommerce from UPS. I have an different tracking number noted in my U2 shop order history that is through USPS and is invalid. Not sure what is going on. Where are other peoples tracking numbers from? Are the packages getting handed off to USPS via UPS or something of that nature? 

I haven't ordered anything from Live Nation and the UPS email doesn't have any information as to what the package is so I have no idea if it's the singles or not. Thanks in advance for any help. :blink:

Mine was delivered by USPS, but the tracking number was UPS on my order history. It seems a lot of people are doing this type of delivery now. 

• Subscriber

I guess it also depends where in the world you are. In the UK at least, there doesn't seem to be any tracking number at all.

I wish there was. My vinyl set went missing. I never received anything anyway. The only information I have is a ship date listed when I check order status online. I guess the package got returned to sender, but really I have no idea what happened to it. I don't know why the shipping company didn't manage to deliver it - whoever they were. It's a poor reflection on their ability to do their job,

Edited by colinos
  • Subscriber
25 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Mine was delivered by USPS, but the tracking number was UPS on my order history. It seems a lot of people are doing this type of delivery now. 

Mine was exactly the same way. There was a UPS tracking number listed on my account page. Then it was delivered via my USPS.   Hope everyone gets their gift eventually (and soon.). Goodness knows we’ve waited long enough. 

• Subscriber

Hello,

I live in California and I finally received the singles. Arrived in perfect condition. They look funktastic! Still does not excuse the absurd length of time it took to get them. This has nothing to do with patience. All to do with failure to execute and lack of communication. 

Peace, Love or else!

• Subscriber
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, berrigan2101 said:

i got mine last week after ordering in November so not as bad as some people but mine looked like they're from 1987 given the condition they arrived in<_<

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7170.jpg

It seems they have been soaked in water. Just terrible.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I'm very happy for you, Tflyer90.  I can't like any more comments today, so I need to post this.  I'm really glad you finally got these.  I've read your comments and hoped and hoped.  Woo Hoo.

• Subscriber

Got my singles last weekend and threw them on the record player. They look and sound great - except for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Studio Side). It sounds warped. Like when a cassette tape would start to wear out. Speed up, slow down, wobble. The vinyl itself is fairly warped, too. Anyone else have this problem? I'm about to start a claim with support but wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

• Subscriber

In America, it seems the vinyls are all being shipped via USPS; from California to your local postal warehouse and then delivered.  Copy and paste your tracking number into USPS.  If you hit the link in the U2.com shop it redirects to USPS despite it saying shipped UPS something or another.  It's weird.