Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Subscriber
On 3/16/2018 at 8:03 PM, u2_kg said:

Got my singles last weekend and threw them on the record player. They look and sound great - except for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Studio Side). It sounds warped. Like when a cassette tape would start to wear out. Speed up, slow down, wobble. The vinyl itself is fairly warped, too. Anyone else have this problem? I'm about to start a claim with support but wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

Good news! After a couple day's wait, u2.com support got back to me and they are reshipping a whole new set! Crossing fingers this one has at least a working 1987 ISHFWILF!

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, PAG-IN said:

How did you contact Live Nation? Mine has said waiting on USPS to pick up for almost two months. 

I think its it’s time I rattle a cage somewhere. 

I went to u2shop, then my order status and clicked on the relevant order then followed the link from there.

Good luck.

• Subscriber

Mine have finally arrived, glad to have them. I haven't got a chance to listen (I know someone noted some warping on one of theirs earlier) but I will say that they did arrive with dented corners which was a little disappointing. Nonetheless I'm glad to have them. 

• Subscriber

The Joshua Tree singles arrived today (March 21) in great condition. Covers intact, no warps, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" sounds awesome. What a relief! I was a bit worried about the long delay by shipping UPS and then handing over to USPS, but once USPS received it they got it to me fast. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day everyone! Now when can we look forward to a Joshua Tree tour DVD/BluRay?

• Subscriber

Fellow Europeans(maybe Germans?!) did your local UPS deliver your vinyls? Or any other shipping company like DHL? Just asking because DHL left a note in my mailbox today because I wasn’t home... I have a letter to pick up tomorrow. Though I highly doubt it’s shipped in a letter :D sorry for asking so stupidly, I really don’t think it’s the vinyls but a little glimpse of hope was there ;) it would still be good to know if they switch delivery companies during the process.. I think in USA it’s a common thing, isn’t it? 

• Subscriber

Finally, my Joshua Tree singels arrived today (The Netherlands). I've redeemed the gift in September 2017. I didn't receive an e-mail, but order status showed it was shipped on 12th of March. Luckily, the package did fit in my letter box.