São Paulo 25 October #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is how we end this fantastic #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Tour... with a BANG!!! What a great show... Thanks to everyone everyone everyone who was with us along these live threads, from Vancouve

Noel just dedicated "Don't Look Back in Anger" to U2 fans all over the world.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, U2LAWoman said:

I WILL FOLLOW!!!!  You my God and of course the band, U2. THey are a package deal for me...

Thank you my brothers....feel like U2 are that. <3 They don't forget anyone...that's why we all love them and they are brillant and good people through and through...God's love and grace and forgiveness abounds...will abound forever. 

Goodnight everyone and all you joined in....Mods....I cried most of the time as well Max, Mich. Real emotional tonight for various reasons....The FUTURE needs a BIG KISS.

X

Hello, it is really amazing everything on this tour. Can't wait to hear of the next one! :)

• Community Moderator

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017
25 October    São Paulo, BR    Estadio Morumbi

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. New Year's Day
  3. Bad / "Heroes" (snippet)
  4. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  5. Where the Streets Have No Name / All You Need is Love (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet) / California (There Is No End To Love) [snippet]
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  7. With or Without You
  8. Bullet The Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / War (snippet) / America (snippet)
  9. Running to Stand Still / Runaway (snippet)
  10. Red Hill Mining Town
  11. In God's Country
  12. Trip Through Your Wires / Love Me Do (snippet)
  13. One Tree Hill
  14. Exit / Wise Blood (snippet)
  15. Mothers of the Disappeared
  16. Beautiful Day / Oh My Love (snippet)
  17. Elevation
  18. Vertigo / Live Forever (snippet)
  19. You're The Best Thing About Me
  20. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  21. One / Invisible (snippet)
  22. I Will Follow

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/ | mixlr.com/fabiano-costa-mad | mixlr.com/u2start | @atu2, @u2gigs, @U2songs twitter feeds | u2gigs.com

• Like 1

Thank you Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam...and your families too! Thanks to the crews! Thank you Big Wave, mich40 and Max Tsukino for all your work in Zootopia-land! Thank you to all posting subscribers...

I will miss you all and this virtual gathering time!

❤Love,

natural11 

Edited by natural11
  • Subscriber

Thank you mods for connecting us like this so we can enjoy each other’s company and follow the shows! Looking forward to the next tour already! 

Edited by Vertigo3333
  • Like 1
  • Community Moderator

And this is how we end this fantastic #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Tour... with a BANG!!! What a great show...

Thanks to everyone everyone everyone who was with us along these live threads, from Vancouver to Sao Paulo... You all made this and you made it awesome...

Your tweets, photos, videos, comments & analysis along the entire tour were simply amazing... much, much appreciated... keep them coming! don't forget to add your photos to the gallery here in Zootopia...

A most special mention to the magnificent mod team ---> Bigwave and Mich!!! Thanks for everything!!! =)

it was an honor and a privilege to be with you (yes, you!) here during this #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Tour... *bows*

But there is mooooore: The new album arrives soon!!! We go from #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 to #SongsofExperience... Can't wait... O_O

hope to see you around here! take care, everybody and be excellent to each other...

until then... see you!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic