Jump to content

Change in presales?


Malahide
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

Any chance of them changing the ticket limit to more than two?? Joshua Tree Tour I needed 3 tickets and the same people want to go to this with me. Was really hoping for 3 tickets for us to all sit together. This is a bummer

Edited by Clear31
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Moderator
15 minutes ago, Clear31 said:

Any chance of them changing the ticket limit to more than two?? Joshua Tree Tour I needed 3 tickets and the same people want to go to this with me. Was really hoping for 3 tickets for us to all sit together. This is a bummer

Doubtful. Arena tours, there’s been 2 ticket presale limit dating back to at least the Vertigo tour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Doubtful. Arena tours, there’s been 2 ticket presale limit dating back to at least the Vertigo tour. 

ahh okay

I guess i'll have to just hold out hope there's some tickets available in general sale. Looking for one of the NY shows and will assume it's not gonna happen. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

My subscription gets renewed in July. That means my subscription I paid for in July 2016 was good for the JT tour presale. I ordered tickets back in January of 2017 using a presale code & all was well.

Then I renewed my subscription again when it was due in July of 2017, so I'm good until July 2018. 

But now it says I have to renew again.

Is this going to be resolved or do I really have to renew again?

I can't remember where now, but I did see a post that they were aware of this error and if you had already renewed, not to renew again...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
15 hours ago, Clear31 said:

ahh okay

I guess i'll have to just hold out hope there's some tickets available in general sale. Looking for one of the NY shows and will assume it's not gonna happen. :(

There is always the day of show ticket drop or a true U2 fan with an extra ticket they just want what they paid for... it's worked for me since the original Joshua Tree tour!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Its very mercenary of them to now apply the rule one subscription = one tour presale code.

I can understand one code  per tour. But this is a completely new tour. If 2 tours happen to occur during one year of membership then you should get this benefit.

It certainly doesnt state that condition when you sign up.

Some greedy accountant somewhere has obviously dreamt this one up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...