U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Went to bed last night happy that I received the confirmation e-mail stating that I will have access to the presale only to wake up this morning to in updated e-mail saying that the 1st e-mail was sent in error and that even though I'm a paid up subscriber and a Verified access subscriber, I will nit have access to the presale and if, I'm not happy I can get my subscription refunded. WTF??? I live in Montreal and never had to deal with Ticketmaster for previous concerts. This is the first time and so far...it is the nightmare I have always read about. I have sent off PMs to Bigwave and Max for help. At this point, I'm lost, I don't know what else to do. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, gadget44 said:

done... but I'm guessing for every person posting here with this problem there are 50 who are reading and aren't posting but ARE PMing... so just given the sheer volume in poor Max's box, I am doubtful he will get to mine.

same

• Subscriber

Someone just posted this on U2start....Don't know how true this is but....

"I just got off the phone with the U2.com customer service. I can't believe this is actually true but apparently they did in fact use the BS verified fan lottery for presale tickets for fan club members. Those of us who first got the email saying you were getting a presale code and then later got the email saying they made a mistake and you're not getting a code - we are in fact shut out of the presale and will not be getting a code. The verified fan thing means that there's some arbitrary method by which you're picked - or not - to get presale access this time for this tour. So, we're not getting presale access at all. It's over."

• Subscriber

I am not seeing anything there about no e mail at all. I see verification threads, retraction threads etc.. but no discussion on no e mail at all. All was in good shape last week with set up complete and e mail status verified. The next question is do I just just move on and "register" for the Citi Bank sale on Thursday and / or the general public sale on Monday. However, not sure if will set off alarms that I may be a scalper trying to get my hands on as many tickets as possible. Any thoughts mods? Thanks

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bclar316 said:

Someone just posted this on U2start....Don't know how true this is but....

"I just got off the phone with the U2.com customer service. I can't believe this is actually true but apparently they did in fact use the BS verified fan lottery for presale tickets for fan club members. Those of us who first got the email saying you were getting a presale code and then later got the email saying they made a mistake and you're not getting a code - we are in fact shut out of the presale and will not be getting a code. The verified fan thing means that there's some arbitrary method by which you're picked - or not - to get presale access this time for this tour. So, we're not getting presale access at all. It's over."

If this is the case, goodbye to U2.com. I have been a fan since the early 80s and have spent $1000's on them. This is absolutely not acceptable.

• Sad 2
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic