Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Hey All - For me as usual this was smooth and painless - Logged in, Got 2 GA for Uniondale, NY is about 5 seconds! Thanks as always U2.com. Pleasure to have been a subscriber since 2000! Never saw them in my home of Long Ilsand - Small Venue will be amazing!

Fan since 1983. At 9:45 last night I received an email saying You Have Been Selected For Verified Subscriber Presale Ticket Access

Two hours later, I received:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale.

What a disgrace

Edited by Dave Ketchen

2 minutes ago, n75nva said:

evenko still says "On Sale soon" Where do I enter my code?? HELP!!!

PM this person therionvox above...they got tickets through evenko and may be able to help you.

OK. After a minute or two of not being able to get to the Nassau Coliseum sale, I was able to get 2 of the 3 GA tickets I need. Now I have to hope for one more at the Citi sale or the general sale.

Good luck to everyone!!!!

49 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

:unsure:

Successfully got two GAs for Atlanta but feel genuinely terrible for everyone who got shut out.  I certainly hope they get this fixed before day 2 of the presale and/or any added shows.

Once you enter all of the information and click purchase it will ask you for a password, this is where you put in your code.

2 minutes ago, n75nva said:

evenko still says "On Sale soon" Where do I enter my code?? HELP!!!

You have to go to .com, tour dates, buy tickets for the city your want, you'll then enter the waiting room

If registering for the U2.com, Citi and public presale was going to cause a problem, a simple sentence warning people NOT to do this would have been a good call. Goes to show you there was confusion at a very high level here.

After extreme stress with TM site- went on TM mobile app and was able to get 2 GA to Boston with my code. They have some real kinks to work out with this!!!