U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

I would have been okay with a lottery if they were up front about it, and treated the lottery like they're treating the general sale - you sign up for the shows you want and may/may not get a code for any or all of them. I'm not okay with muddling words around and treating it like everyone who jumped through the (expensive for some people) hoops would get a crack at presale.

Edited by abluerwhite
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, lisaarzt said:

When Springsteen did a lottery for his broadway show all people had to do was sign up and hope to receive a code and an opportunity, They certainly didn't have to pay $40-50 for it..... is this really happening??

Yeah, but you get 4 records.  And download links for new songs so you don't have to listen to them on youtube for free.  And access to subscriber only message boards.  And a cool U2.com user name identity.  Quit your whining.

• Subscriber

Ugggh.... I secured the tickets I wanted but having issues with ticketmaster... I have all my credit card info saved but it doesn't seem to be letting me enter or choose it....

Problem.thumb.jpg.af57796be3077f2534ca986c78116594.jpg

After a lot of hyperventilating and trying different things I was able to get tix.   Took three different browsers to finally take though.

Edited by Jorstin

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, rvh95 said:

Yeah, but you get 4 records.  And download links for new songs so you don't have to listen to them on youtube for free.  And access to subscriber only message boards.  And a cool U2.com user name identity.  Quit your whining.

IF you get tickets...  I'm saying we are paying $40-50 to TRY to buy tickets. Come on. You know what's going on today. No need to chastise me or anyone. 

Edited by lisaarzt
add more comment
  • Like 1

• Subscriber

Just hung up with U2.com Help line supervisor: "The Verified Fan process is only for a *chance* to be selected for presale code. Not guaranteed....Yes, this is official position U2com...Language in the FAQs says 'invite,' meaning no guarantee." Kept offering me a refund of my membership as if that would compoensate for this cluster-you-know-what. 

Cannot express how disappointed I am with U2.com. (Always disappointed with TicketMonster, so that hasn't changed.) 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic