U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

I would have been okay with a lottery if they were up front about it, and treated the lottery like they're treating the general sale - you sign up for the shows you want and may/may not get a code for any or all of them. I'm not okay with muddling words around and treating it like everyone who jumped through the (expensive for some people) hoops would get a crack at presale.

Edited by abluerwhite
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, lisaarzt said:

When Springsteen did a lottery for his broadway show all people had to do was sign up and hope to receive a code and an opportunity, They certainly didn't have to pay $40-50 for it..... is this really happening??

Yeah, but you get 4 records.  And download links for new songs so you don't have to listen to them on youtube for free.  And access to subscriber only message boards.  And a cool U2.com user name identity.  Quit your whining.

• Subscriber

Ugggh.... I secured the tickets I wanted but having issues with ticketmaster... I have all my credit card info saved but it doesn't seem to be letting me enter or choose it....

Problem.thumb.jpg.af57796be3077f2534ca986c78116594.jpg

After a lot of hyperventilating and trying different things I was able to get tix.   Took three different browsers to finally take though.

Edited by Jorstin
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, rvh95 said:

Yeah, but you get 4 records.  And download links for new songs so you don't have to listen to them on youtube for free.  And access to subscriber only message boards.  And a cool U2.com user name identity.  Quit your whining.

IF you get tickets...  I'm saying we are paying $40-50 to TRY to buy tickets. Come on. You know what's going on today. No need to chastise me or anyone. 

Edited by lisaarzt
add more comment
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

Just hung up with U2.com Help line supervisor: "The Verified Fan process is only for a *chance* to be selected for presale code. Not guaranteed....Yes, this is official position U2com...Language in the FAQs says 'invite,' meaning no guarantee." Kept offering me a refund of my membership as if that would compoensate for this cluster-you-know-what. 

Cannot express how disappointed I am with U2.com. (Always disappointed with TicketMonster, so that hasn't changed.) 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic