U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, danknapp said:

Since it is not a ticketmaster venue, I went to axs.com and searched for U2.  The event in Gwinnett popped up and there was actually a "waiting room" you could go into that converted to the sale page promptly at 10.  This is my first experience with AXS for tickets, but far more impressed than I ever have been with Ticketmaster (not that that's saying much).

So, your advice is to pull up the event through AXS, and then it links you to ticketmaster account, or do you need to register anything at AXS?

Out of curiosity, did you go through mobile app or on desktop/laptop?

Thanks for the info!

• Subscriber

To RVH95, I used all 4 of my tickets for the JT tour.  I renewed my U2.com membership a couple of weeks ago and did all of the necessary info (phone number, linked TM account etc.) on my account.  It showed up as verified and experience group.

Got ONE email last night and two text messages this moring, link and code.

The only hickup was that the link took you to TM, I wanted Montreal which is through EVENKO.  I used the link on the U2.com site to get to EVENKO.  Sat i the "waiting room" until 10:00 A.M..  Had RZ's for Montreal by 10:02.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Alone said:

None.

No, nothing has changed and my guess is that it isn't going to . . . . it's 20 mins. until the show I wanted goes on sale :(:(:( 

Edited by Janette B
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, malaboo said:

For those who have been able to purchase GAs, is there just one listing for GA in the drop-down box? Or are there multiple GA "combos" to choose from?

It said floor seating and then I unselected the Red Zone.  Was able to buy 2 GA singles about 10 and 12 minutes into the sale (nothing at first).  I really feel for everyone who did not get a code, as I got shut out of the Springsteen Broadway Verified fan sale and have been a big fan forever, and bought more tickets than I can count.  I hate TM, and wish this sale had worked the old way where all fan club members got a shot.  I hope everyone is able to get in during the public onsale.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic