U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

As usual the whole process seems to have been handled awfully so far.

This coupled with the fact you are only allowed two tickets is going to create a situation of lot of unhappy people. 

The 2 ticket limit is the least of my worries, getting tickets at all is a big one.....

The Innocence Tour had a 2 ticket limit also, so no surprises there....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Vienis said:

Should I bother with the registration now in case I am from Europe and not planning to join this presale, but hopefully a presale for Europe later?

Same question here, I am living in the Netherlands, Europe, so i cannot register at a north american ticketmaster account, just at a Dutch one , so how will that work ?

• Community Manager
21 minutes ago, INSIJS said:

I renewed my Subscription in 6/2017 but when I bought JT2017 Tour tickets my code didn't work. So I bought a (unknown to me until searching for tickets) ticket Bundle on TM (day 2 of pre-sale) that included GA tickets + U2.com Subscription. It was another $50 on top of the renewal I had paid for a few days before.

1) Can I redeem that TM U2.com Membership redemption code to extend my subscription in order to receive IETour codes?

2) As others have asked, where is our membership expiration listed? I don't see it anywhere in my profile.

3) What's the point of purchasing/renewing U2.com membership in advance if one can simply buy-in to the pre-sale through TM on the day of pre-sale?

1)That should work

2)Being worked on

3)will still be 2 subscriber groups, experience (who get first shout at tickets, and newer innocence group, 2nd shout

• Community Manager
Just now, czhr10 said:

Same question here, I am living in the Netherlands, Europe, so i cannot register at a north american ticketmaster account, just at a Dutch one , so how will that work ?

open a US TM account, belt & braces

• Community Manager
34 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

As usual the whole process seems to have been handled awfully so far.

This coupled with the fact you are only allowed two tickets is going to create a situation of lot of unhappy people. 

disagree. Being handle well. Very busy, as one would imagine. Always been 2 tix per subs for stadium tours.

• Community Manager
52 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

In the same situation. Renewed on Saturday and can't complete the verified fan subscriber list, without having pay for the new 2018 subscription package. 

Will I be expected to pay again for essentially the same period?

same advice, Help team should be able to adjust for you

• Thanks 1
  • Community Manager
Just now, czhr10 said:

That is not allowed when u live outside teh USA , i do have a Dutch TM account though ..

Anyone else unable to make a US TM account from outside the US? I managed (from UK)

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, gmc said:

Good one.I still interpret it as an active subscription and the band announce a tour,you'll get a pre sale code.So in your case,the way I see it,you'll get a pre sale code for 2018 in NA because your subscription is active.

Can a mod please confirm?

ive seen several posts here stating people had to renew their U2 dot com subscription in order to complete the Ticketmaster link-up, but I did not have to do so and mine says "setup complete".  I DID use my JT2017 code for four tickets, so since I was able to complete the setup does that mean I will get a code or do I need to purchase an additional year's membership?

• Community Manager
Just now, mksiggy75 said:

Can a mod please confirm?

ive seen several posts here stating people had to renew their U2 dot com subscription in order to complete the Ticketmaster link-up, but I did not have to do so and mine says "setup complete".  I DID use my JT2017 code for four tickets, so since I was able to complete the setup does that mean I will get a code or do I need to purchase an additional year's membership?

you need to renew

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 17.52.20.png

• bigwave unfeatured this topic