U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

As usual the whole process seems to have been handled awfully so far.

This coupled with the fact you are only allowed two tickets is going to create a situation of lot of unhappy people. 

The 2 ticket limit is the least of my worries, getting tickets at all is a big one.....

The Innocence Tour had a 2 ticket limit also, so no surprises there....

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Vienis said:

Should I bother with the registration now in case I am from Europe and not planning to join this presale, but hopefully a presale for Europe later?

Same question here, I am living in the Netherlands, Europe, so i cannot register at a north american ticketmaster account, just at a Dutch one , so how will that work ?

• Community Manager
21 minutes ago, INSIJS said:

I renewed my Subscription in 6/2017 but when I bought JT2017 Tour tickets my code didn't work. So I bought a (unknown to me until searching for tickets) ticket Bundle on TM (day 2 of pre-sale) that included GA tickets + U2.com Subscription. It was another $50 on top of the renewal I had paid for a few days before.

1) Can I redeem that TM U2.com Membership redemption code to extend my subscription in order to receive IETour codes?

2) As others have asked, where is our membership expiration listed? I don't see it anywhere in my profile.

3) What's the point of purchasing/renewing U2.com membership in advance if one can simply buy-in to the pre-sale through TM on the day of pre-sale?

1)That should work

2)Being worked on

3)will still be 2 subscriber groups, experience (who get first shout at tickets, and newer innocence group, 2nd shout

• Community Manager
Just now, czhr10 said:

Same question here, I am living in the Netherlands, Europe, so i cannot register at a north american ticketmaster account, just at a Dutch one , so how will that work ?

open a US TM account, belt & braces

• Community Manager
34 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

As usual the whole process seems to have been handled awfully so far.

This coupled with the fact you are only allowed two tickets is going to create a situation of lot of unhappy people. 

disagree. Being handle well. Very busy, as one would imagine. Always been 2 tix per subs for stadium tours.

• Community Manager
52 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

In the same situation. Renewed on Saturday and can't complete the verified fan subscriber list, without having pay for the new 2018 subscription package. 

Will I be expected to pay again for essentially the same period?

same advice, Help team should be able to adjust for you

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, gmc said:

Good one.I still interpret it as an active subscription and the band announce a tour,you'll get a pre sale code.So in your case,the way I see it,you'll get a pre sale code for 2018 in NA because your subscription is active.

Can a mod please confirm?

ive seen several posts here stating people had to renew their U2 dot com subscription in order to complete the Ticketmaster link-up, but I did not have to do so and mine says "setup complete".  I DID use my JT2017 code for four tickets, so since I was able to complete the setup does that mean I will get a code or do I need to purchase an additional year's membership?

• Community Manager
Just now, mksiggy75 said:

Can a mod please confirm?

ive seen several posts here stating people had to renew their U2 dot com subscription in order to complete the Ticketmaster link-up, but I did not have to do so and mine says "setup complete".  I DID use my JT2017 code for four tickets, so since I was able to complete the setup does that mean I will get a code or do I need to purchase an additional year's membership?

you need to renew

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 17.52.20.png

• bigwave unfeatured this topic