Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

1 minute ago, Janette B said:

how is that even possible

I think a lot of these "brokers" feel they will get them (or have access to get them) This is kinda of why the Verified fan program was created I think, to deter this...

3 minutes ago, Janette B said:

how is that even possible

They are speculating listing that early, but they probably have some actual tickets by now :(

Just now, james busick said:

They are speculating listing that early, but they probably have some actual tickets by now :(

It looks to me like TM is forcing me to use scalpers :(

Surprised to see that GA tickets for Tulsa are not CC entry.  First time I have ever been able to say I'm looking forward to going to Tulsa :).  One great thing about it will be that the setlist will be unknown since it is opening night :).

I got the correction email and worked with the mods last night, but I did not receive a code this morning.  Mods - @Max Tsukino and @bigwave - do you have any info on re this was a lottery or whether there was a major error?  Thanks!

Geez! I sent my question to .com and TM, and I keep getting emails saying that I should get a response in the next 12 hours... I email would have been enough... Got 6 emails since this moming...

Edited by paulotex

I’ve been trying to get GA tickets for Madison Square Garden, three time tickets showed up and three times they went away just as soon as they showed! I wasn’t even given the option to purchase them so frustrating!!!

Hopefully it was some HUGE error and they will fix it today. Then let us that got screwed today, buy tomorrow. PLEASE!!!!!!!