U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, james busick said:

Man, that’s a lot of dough for not-so-great tickets!  You could buy regular GA and get there when doors open and probably get a better spot. 

In part you pay for not having to line up and not having as crowded of a spot.  I did Redzone the very first time they offered them (360)...and LOVED it.

That said...they've been quite a bit more expensive the past several tours so I've gone back to GA and had every bit as much fun!  You just have to decide if it's worth it to you to spend the extra $ and avoid lining up. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, jus98 said:

Ticketmaster didn't release GA for DC.  A friend just got off the phone with them. 

seriously?  I have been trying for GA since 10 am with no luck..WTF???

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, james busick said:

So you bitch and moan about 4 coveted GA and 2 RZ tickets when others are getting nothing.  You better hope the fact that you bought 6 tickets doesn't get all of them cancelled.

They could get cancelled.  I would go back and check in a week or so.  I hope not and good for you for at least getting a code.  I am a long term member myself and I got squat.  

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, jmjmchip said:

Well that was aggressive...not bitching or moaning, sharing reality my new non friend.

Did you not read the part that GA's are worthless to me because of my son? 

If they're worthless,  maybe you could offer them to someone who is disappointed not to have a ticket?

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

the verification code didn't keep me from buying 6 tix in total. 2 GA's in Boston, 2 GA's in Philly and 2 RZ in NYC.

So you got GAs for two different cities and are complaining that you could not get GAs for Madison Square Garden?    Wow.  That does not seem possible.  If so, I'd plan on losing all those tickets because you went over the allotment for once code and it eventually catches up with whomever does that.  Why are you so angry if you got GAs for other cities? 

3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I am willing to pay crazy/fair amount for a front row seats

crazy/fair?  That makes no sense.  How can you possibly expect to get front row?  It's nonsensical.  Perhaps I'm confused but you got two sets of GAs when others are clamoring for one?  You then could afford to buy RZ too?  I must be confused because if I were you I'd be on my knees thanking God and praying that those tickets are not revoked.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, U2Hill said:

I've sent three PM's to the three different mods over the past seven hours.  No one has even opened my messages.  Are they not helping anymore or am I doing something wrong?

Mods are helping.. but this is such a cluser f**k that I am sure they are totally overwhelmed.  I expect you will hear back something soon;

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, edgebenson said:

They could get cancelled.  I would go back and check in a week or so.  I hope not and good for you for at least getting a code.  I am a long term member myself and I got squat.  

If that were me, I'd pick which two tickets I wanted the most and call TM immediately to get the other four cancelled and tell them it was an honest mistake, because if you don't, you are going to lose all six. Two means two.

Consider yourself warned. You are playing with fire.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic