U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I am still waiting for my email and pissed I left my "membership" lapse, have been for over 13 years... therefore in the innocence group.. I just checked ticketmaster for Chicago and if what I click is true GA is already gone..... Fuck that. Sorry but I find it crappy that this will be the first time is over 20 yrs i am not able to get GA tix.. At this point I am getting to old for this shit. I will try tomorrow and if no GA then I am done. Call me a snob, but it's either GA or nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

volunteers,,,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In this case thank you guys for trying to straighten things out, but I have to blame U2.com for not handling this in a professional manner and not providing adequate support for what they knew would be a stressful time. This fan club is a business and it should operate as one. It's not fair to moderators to throw them under the bus like this. And needless to say it's not fair to the members either. I still don't have my code and no idea if I'm shut out from this round or from all rounds including general sale and new dates. The total information blackout (pun intended) is painful. Feels like the band abandoned us without so much as a courtesy of telling us why after being a fan club member from day one.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, AlexISU96 said:

I am still waiting for my email and pissed I left my "membership" lapse, have been for over 13 years... therefore in the innocence group.. I just checked ticketmaster for Chicago and if what I click is true GA is already gone..... Fuck that. Sorry but I find it crappy that this will be the first time is over 20 yrs i am not able to get GA tix.. At this point I am getting to old for this shit. I will try tomorrow and if no GA then I am done. Call me a snob, but it's either GA or nothing. 

I'm confused.  If you are in the Innocence presale...how did you check or click something?   I am not doubting you but how did you get into the system with no code to do so?  It's usually been the case that the second presale group did get some GAs in Chicago.  I would not give up hope just yet.  I wanted GAs but found seats in section 105 that were $76 and should be $325 so I bought them.  It's weird.  I was in section 109 for all the IE shows and those were top tiered tickets.  I think I got lucky.  I cannot remember a presale where GAs were not available for the second group of U2.com.  I'm not saying this will happen but don't give up hope.  Also-they release GAs closer to the date of the show.  I've never seen them not release GAs the day of the show.  It's a gamble but if it's GAs or nothing...you might want to keep checking up to the day of the show.  They usually release them overnight....2-30-6 am.  Then more appear between 11 am and 2 pm....some even later until they cut off sales around 5-6 pm.  FYI   I get great seats to shows the day of the show all the time.  I hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

Got my 'iNNOCENCE' email at 1.35 pm. It says the code will be delivered via text tomorrow morning 2-4 Hrs before the presale begins. Do you think does it make sence to try RZ for this tour? I mean the location seems to be not that close as during TJTT... 

• Subscriber

I know this is a "first world problem", but after the madness this morning I don't recall the seeing the way to receive the album after my ticket purchase. does anybody have a quick update for this problem? Good luck to all my U2 brothers and sisters who are in this ticket dilemma. 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic