U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, bschwarb said:

2 GA's for St. Louis within two minutes. I'm sorry for all of the resubscribed members who had issues. I subscribed last January at the same time I bought Joshua Tree Tickets (2 GA for Chicago). I decided not to resubscribe this time thinking I would not get a code. But I got the email last night and code this morning and it worked. Again, sorry for all those who got a raw deal.

happy for you, but this stinks man

• Subscriber

My "experience" with the inventory:  when 1pm eastern rolled around today - I first tried the TM link to Chicago show through my PC (Firefox).  The only tickets it would allow me to access were $295 and up.  I decided to click the link through the text and went through my phone browser (also Firefox) - where magically ALL the ticket options were showing as available.

I never did receive any emails throughout this whole process - just a text this morning around 10:45 eastern with at code.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, fordcorners said:

I just don’t believe all of these GA’s sold out. I’ve never experienced across the board Presale GA sellouts, especially given U2 were just here 3 months ago. 

They are either all gone (unlikely) or being held back for the public onsale IMO.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic