Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

At 10:00:01 there was nothing on the floor for LA, and I won't pay astronomical prices for seats ( I still have my first U2 ticket stub - $15).

At 11:51, I removed all of the checkboxes for price, and only checked floor. After about 5 submit attempts, 2 GAs finally came. up. 

1 hour ago, malaboo said:

Not necessarily newer...but maybe old members who let their subscription lapse for a bit at some point and have been thrown into the Innocence group because life got in the way.

Yep. My loooong time subscription lapsed for less than a week as I was dealing with more important family issues. Less than a week and I got bumped to innocence. And it actually seems it might have been a blessing as it might have been as smooth as I can remember.

56 minutes ago, SJspartan said:

Yeah, I went with obstructed view (down at the end of the second stage) for $76. Row 6, San Jose. $190 after fees. No way the wife would have been cool with $700. I joined just to be on the floor after I was in the upper corner for the last arena tour.

For the L.A show, the first seats that popped up for me where $50 seats.  Got two.  Was surprised, but decided to take them as I was not sure if anything would come up again if I didn't get them.  I'm in the building, which is the point.

8 minutes ago, Ally A said:

Every time a new tour is announced, hope springs eternal that the ticketing process improves (particularly for subscribers) but every time the process is full of holes. I wasn't involved in the US leg this time but really hope they iron out the gremlins before announcing the European leg. I also hope they become more transparent about the very ambiguous statement about the opportunity for verified subscribers to receive a presale code.

Anyone longing for the days of spending two hours pressing redial or lining up at a TM store?

Yeah, sometimes I feel like Charlie Brown and the ticketing process is Lucy with the football.

I actually waited in line--overnight--for ZOO TV tickets. Can't believe that was 25 years ago. 

Experience group here. I received the "your out" email and submitted a plea to the mods yesterday. A little while ago I was texted a code and scored nice tix. THANK YOU MODS!!!

Ticketmaster doesn't have a great system and often although you ask for specific section they try to give you other seats.  Being in innocence wasn't helpful- I paid my $50 renewal too late - Los Angeles had no good seats avail (except for $600 range) - but there are currently 94 GA tickets avail on StubHub.  Still don't understand why resellers are allowed to exist, though not helpful when Ticketmaster is always encouraged its' buyers to use their very own resale site.  Still fixed against the fan.

2 minutes ago, 504jumper said:

Yeah, sometimes I feel like Charlie Brown and the ticketing process is Lucy with the football.

I actually waited in line--overnight--for ZOO TV tickets. Can't believe that was 25 years ago. 

I wish they would go back to that. Made it fair. Kept it local. Actually interacted with people. Made some friends I still see today.

Of course, some of these whippersnappers today wouldn't know what to do with themselves...  LOL

• Like 1

Just now, jimmill12 said:

Ticketmaster doesn't have a great system and often although you ask for specific section they try to give you other seats.  Being in innocence wasn't helpful- I paid my $50 renewal too late - Los Angeles had no good seats avail (except for $600 range) - but there are currently 94 GA tickets avail on StubHub.  Still don't understand why resellers are allowed to exist, though not helpful when Ticketmaster is always encouraged its' buyers to use their very own resale site.  Still fixed against the fan.

Maybe it was easier on my end because my venue wasn't ticket master. I dunno...

Help. I got the code but was unable to get GA tickets for Las Vegas:(  Does anyone have tickets they want to sell or does anyone have good advice?