Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

These dates are difficult for me because of work, so I'm going to try for the Nashville public onsale. I've actually had good luck with public onsales before, especially if I only need one ticket.

Question though: did I mess up my chances by deciding not use my Experience code yesterday? I didn't buy any tickets, so I'm  hoping to use it later if more convenient dates are added and I can plan a trip.

42 minutes ago, bschwarb said:

I just share this to add to the conversation that things are very messed up. I don't know how/what they will do to make it right with people who got ripped off? But they need to do something.

I guess we should look to the past and see what they (band, mgmt, TM, Live Nation, etc.) have done. But, I don't remember anything.

Thank you to whomever got my experience code sent to me a couple of hours ago.  I know all the good seats are gone but I am hoping to use this code for shows that they add in Philly or NYC.  Does anyone know if unused codes will work for additional dates that will be added in the U.S.?

Edited by edgebenson

29 minutes ago, grubes1322 said:

You are assuming that

1. these are real tickets and not speculative and

2. TM won't cancel these tickets in the coming days. They have become quite aggressive with this in the last year or so.

Also,  you are yelling at U2.com for something that TM did. I don't understand that. It is like yelling at the waitress because your food doesn't taste good.

The big question that I have is why, after all this trouble and increased security, did they do away with credit card ticketing? That's the easiest way to prevent tickets from being scalped, yet they didn't use it this time? That seems like one step forward the three backward.

I’m not yelling at anyone or assigning blame. I’m just sharing my frustration with others who are experincing similar frustrations. 

43 minutes ago, grubes1322 said:

You are assuming that

Also,  you are yelling at U2.com for something that TM did. I don't understand that. It is like yelling at the waitress because your food doesn't taste good.

Thank you!! At least something made me laugh today. 

• Haha 1

'Offer code is incorrect for this seat. Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!'

And now...the Experience codes are useless...

1 hour ago, legrose said:

At 10:00:01 there was nothing on the floor for LA, and I won't pay astronomical prices for seats ( I still have my first U2 ticket stub - $15).

At 11:51, I removed all of the checkboxes for price, and only checked floor. After about 5 submit attempts, 2 GAs finally came. up. 

Wow. I had to get to work and figured it was better to get two seats than nothing. For the general sale on Monday I will try for GA again and not give up for a couple hours at least.

I been a huge fan for 20 years, ive only been able to see them once on the 360 tour, I had tickets to Joshua tree but they canceled cause of the riots we were having here in st louis. Now I just purchased tickets today for the show may 4th, I bought the red zone tickets, what is your opinion on them? I've never purchased them before. would be nice to hear from someone who has more knowledge than me about the tickets. thank you guys! god bless.

2 minutes ago, u2fan1019 said:

I been a huge fan for 20 years, ive only been able to see them once on the 360 tour, I had tickets to Joshua tree but they canceled cause of the riots we were having here in st louis. Now I just purchased tickets today for the show may 4th, I bought the red zone tickets, what is your opinion on them? I've never purchased them before. would be nice to hear from someone who has more knowledge than me about the tickets. thank you guys! god bless.

We did the RedZone for TJT....I liked it. Lots of room, separate beer stand...free to come and go from the area. Plus pretty much walk right in after a very quick check in. I would have done it again, but taking my elderly mom who usually can't stand thru an entire concert.