Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

54 minutes ago, bigwave said:

can you PM screen shots? what email confirmation (if any did you receive?) Have you used it to come #verifiedfan ?

2 screenshots have been send via PM.

I didn’t get an e-mail confirmation from TM US nor did I used it to become a #VerifiedFan yet.

I have a TM account in the US and in Ireland.  If I link my TM US account now, will I be able to make a change and link to my Ireland account when the European tour is announced?  I plan on going to Dublin for this.  Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Tom

I didn't use my subscription code to buy JT tickets.My Subscription ends in February.Can I use the code to buy tickets for this tour?

Just to mention.I didn't get the "gift" for the subscription.

My doubt is: I'll renew my subscription as soon as more details on the European leg will appear, but in the meantime I preordered the album via Amazon; now, will I receive a code by U2.com and another one by Amazon giving me the chance to purchase 4 tickets or will it be considered a multiple buy not allowed?

Guys, anyone from outside the US who plans to attend American gigs managed to validate their account? If you don't have a valid us adress you can't have a us Ticketmaster account, so that means we wont have access to u2.com presale? I'm kinda panicking rn

5 minutes ago, bgans said:

So. Did I just buy a $40 lottery ticket? Or will I actually get a presale code?

you will get a presale code, it does not guarantee you will get a ticket. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mariana_rielli said:

Guys, anyone from outside the US who plans to attend American gigs managed to validate their account? If you don't have a valid us adress you can't have a us Ticketmaster account, so that means we wont have access to u2.com presale? I'm kinda panicking rn

mm I just entere my Dutch Ticketmaster credentials an it now says "Verified"   , o not know for which part of the tour that qualifies, but hopefully for thst European leg... 

Edited by czhr10
mis spellings by me...

9 minutes ago, pride said:

I didn't use my subscription code to buy JT tickets.My Subscription ends in February.Can I use the code to buy tickets for this tour?

Just to mention.I didn't get the "gift" for the subscription.

From the FAQs:

I have an active U2.com subscription and did not purchase tickets using my unique presale access code for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 dates, will I have access to the U2eiTour presale?
Subscribers that purchased one of the 2017 Joshua Tree subscription offers AND have not used their presale access code to purchase tickets to The Joshua Tree Tour will be eligible to be verified for this upcoming presale.

However, more than likely, a new code will be issued.  As for the gift, it should be mailing out in December.  For now, if you go to your account page, you can download the songs.

Just now, czhr10 said:

mm I just entere my utch Ticketmaster credentials an it now says "Verified"   , o not know for which part of the tour that qualifies, but hopefully for thst European leg... 

Thing is I qualify as "other countries" haha