U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, GMAN75 said:

Nothing????

Change that. I got what I wanted - but on my phone, not my laptop. A single GA for Nassau Coliseum. Whew. I don't need or want anything else.  I suspect there was a delay in getting the website updated relative to the app.

Good luck to everyone!

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, edgebenson said:

Got 4 GA for Philly.  Why 4 for Citi and 2 for Fan club.  Doesn't make sense.  

How did you get those, I was on right away and nothing. That Philly website sucks.

Edited by deflep6202
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, enriquediaz said:

Money grab by the band's management and the band themselves.

Pure and simple.

I'd like to hear other possible reasons, but nothing obvious comes to mind. The partnership with Citi sure as hell isn't keeping ticket prices down.

You know, I get capitalism. I'm self employed. But I really feel when you have a great life, when your fans have likely provided you " 500 quid each by now "( per show based on present costs ), isn't it just simple greed to keep upping the price and profits ? Rhetorical. Just venting. I appreciate this isn't an ideal world, but with our band being an idealistic bunch while growing up and older, can't we expect at some point they just say, ' f -ck it, we have everything we need, our sponsors kick ass financially, lets get a tour out there at $75 a pop '. Get every fan that could not go, in and make a statement. Bare bones effects if necessary and take a bit out of pocket and 'write it off '. It just seems right and what not so many years ago we would think pretty natural move by these guys and their management. I'm lucky. I'm grateful I can get to their shows at the moment but I am blown away....absolutely blown away at the process and the costs. I am participating in insanity because these guys have meant so much to me from year 18 to present, 53.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic