Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

4 minutes ago, enriquediaz said:

A disgrace. I will always love the music, but I'm really starting to hate the U2 business.

This. I think ever since live nation become involved the corporate cash grab has ramped up as we progress through the tours.

16 minutes ago, edgebenson said:

I am from the area so pretty familiar with that site.  You are right, not user friendly

Trade? Wound up with very cheap but excellent uppers. I need that GA though:D

4 minutes ago, deflep6202 said:

Trade? Wound up with very cheap but excellent uppers. I need that GA though:D

I wish I could.  Sorry.  If something changes, I will reach out

I just can't pull the trigger on 325 tickets even though they are good seats.  Anybody else feel the same way?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GMAN75 said:

I just can't pull the trigger on 325 tickets even though they are good seats.  Anybody else feel the same way?

You're not the only one. I'm 5'2" and will be dancing on the floor. I can't justify spending $1000 for three tickets. I'm good with spending $300 for a really fun evening out with my husband and daughter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bgans said:

It seems that you, like me, live in NYC. I managed to score lottery tickets for SoB. I absolutely never thought it was possible - not after two years of trying and failing for Hamilton lottery tickets. I entered the Springsteen lottery a few times, for nights when I knew I was able to go. What do you know, I got the text yesterday morning saying I won. Back row of the mezzanine, but in the house. Give it a shot - what's the worst that will happen? Good luck!

Wow, congratulations!  I've been playing the lottery as well, but no luck yet.  Have a great time!  I hear it's an amazing show.

• Like 1

While this presale was obviously a disaster for many, it probably worked perfectly for thousands.  I still don’t believe that it was a lottery for paid U2.com members. Something obviously went wrong, but I doubt that TM or the band would consider it to be the unmitigated disaster that it is being portrayed as here. Maybe I’m wrong, but the vast majority of people who got the tickets they wanted won’t bother to comment here so we have no way of knowing if the people who got shut out are in the minority.

25 minutes ago, GMAN75 said:

Ditto. Still no GA for Chicago. (Using code for iNNOCENCE presell)  also don't have it in me for seats behind the stage. 

I'll keep trying but will probably (hopefully)get tix in next weeks general sale.