Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Another quick question: I used one of my two Innocence subscriber tickets for a bad ticket for Philadelphia #1.  I hope to use my second ticket for Washington DC #2.  Do I need a new Innocence group code to do this or is my old one still valid?  If I do need a new one, how do I go about getting it?  

3 minutes ago, acdublin said:

Another quick question: I used one of my two Innocence subscriber tickets for a bad ticket for Philadelphia #1.  I hope to use my second ticket for Washington DC #2.  Do I need a new Innocence group code to do this or is my old one still valid?  If I do need a new one, how do I go about getting it?  

Your old one is still valid - you can get a single tickets for two different shows with the same code. I did just that for the two shows I am going to.

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1

ok is it CONFIRMED the code we got for the TOUGH first round of the presale is STILL GOOD for ROUND TWO?  Has a mod somewhere or some release confirmed that.  I see they are opening the group up again, so now new folks can be creating and account and getting a code.  Boo lol.  Keep those $50's coming in.

Anyway, it does seem 1) if you were verified for last presale you DO NOT have to do that again 2) if you didn't use code now is your chance 3) the door is open again to clean up registration if you didn't get a code

Again, seems easy to follow.  The big issue is do you get a new code sent to you or same.

A few days ago I tried to renew my subscription, I filled out the form using my phone and didn't see where else to 'submit ' the form. Then I saw the "gift" button and JUST wanted to see info about a gift subscription, but instead the whole sale went through and there was no backing out of it. They also won't change the gift to my own renewal- so that's frustrating- could the forms for renewal & gift be made clearer and Separate?!

They just added a new show for Las Vegas! I have NOT used my presale code for the first show! I used the Citibank code instead! Will u2.com send me another code or do I use the same code I was first sent?

2 minutes ago, u2fan74 said:

They just added a new show for Las Vegas! I have NOT used my presale code for the first show! I used the Citibank code instead! Will u2.com send me another code or do I use the same code I was first sent?

We are all waiting that word.

Odds that second shows will bear decent GA fruit for those of us who bought membies?  

Not holding my breath, but hopefully they take care of us.