U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

I was trying on the app and online and wasn't able to get GAs to MSG. I also had no luck in the first presales (I wanted Newark but would have been fine with either MSG show or Uniondale). Ticket access is the only reason I'm a member, so I'm really bummed. How do I go about canceling my membership? I remember that was an option for people who had no luck in the presales. 

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, NYCgrace said:

I was trying on the app and online and wasn't able to get GAs to MSG. I also had no luck in the first presales (I wanted Newark but would have been fine with either MSG show or Uniondale). Ticket access is the only reason I'm a member, so I'm really bummed. How do I go about canceling my membership? I remember that was an option for people who had no luck in the presales. 

keep trying... I was able to get 2 GA tickets and I have friend who were able to get them via the app...

If you still want to cancel, please contact the customer support service (http://www.u2.com/help)

• Subscriber

There were new codes? I haven't used the one I got for 1st presale and haven't received a new one... I will not buy tickets for North America but now I'm a bit worried if this will mean no code for Europe ...

Any help?

• Community Moderator
Just now, soey said:

There were new codes? I haven't used the one I got for 1st presale and haven't received a new one... I will not buy tickets for North America but now I'm a bit worried if this will mean no code for Europe ...

Any help?

this is a situation for North America... wait until the EU presale arrives, please...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

this is a situation for North America... wait until the EU presale arrives, please...

Right, but I have "setup completed" due to the confusion back on Nov 1. The support team of U2com said that it does not matter but I should not use the code. I haven't used it. But if for the 2nd round of presales were new codes and I haven't received one it seems that the code I got was used but not by me...and then I doubt that I will get a code for Europe...sorry to write this here but I hope now you understand why I'm worried

• bigwave unfeatured this topic