Jump to content

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

  • Subscriber

I was trying on the app and online and wasn't able to get GAs to MSG. I also had no luck in the first presales (I wanted Newark but would have been fine with either MSG show or Uniondale). Ticket access is the only reason I'm a member, so I'm really bummed. How do I go about canceling my membership? I remember that was an option for people who had no luck in the presales. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, NYCgrace said:

I was trying on the app and online and wasn't able to get GAs to MSG. I also had no luck in the first presales (I wanted Newark but would have been fine with either MSG show or Uniondale). Ticket access is the only reason I'm a member, so I'm really bummed. How do I go about canceling my membership? I remember that was an option for people who had no luck in the presales. 

keep trying... I was able to get 2 GA tickets and I have friend who were able to get them via the app...

If you still want to cancel, please contact the customer support service (http://www.u2.com/help)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Got 1 GA and 1 Red Zone using new code that was emailed to me yesterday (not texted). I had not used my code from last week (which I only got when I called customer service). Even though I am in innocence group, I was able to use this new code today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

There were new codes? I haven't used the one I got for 1st presale and haven't received a new one... I will not buy tickets for North America but now I'm a bit worried if this will mean no code for Europe ...

Any help?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
Just now, soey said:

There were new codes? I haven't used the one I got for 1st presale and haven't received a new one... I will not buy tickets for North America but now I'm a bit worried if this will mean no code for Europe ...

Any help?

this is a situation for North America... wait until the EU presale arrives, please...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

this is a situation for North America... wait until the EU presale arrives, please...

Right, but I have "setup completed" due to the confusion back on Nov 1. The support team of U2com said that it does not matter but I should not use the code. I haven't used it. But if for the 2nd round of presales were new codes and I haven't received one it seems that the code I got was used but not by me...and then I doubt that I will get a code for Europe...sorry to write this here but I hope now you understand why I'm worried

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...