U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 02/11/2017 at 6:45 AM, Max Tsukino said:

for the moment leave it as is... once there is an announcement for any European dates it will be checked for if there's a need to disconnect it or not...

@Max Tsukino

Is this advice still the same please?

I am in the UK and verified my account with my US Tickemaster account (I have both USA and UK accounts) but only want UK dates.  I received a code for the US dates but have ignored that.  Should I remove my USA account and verify withe my UK one please

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help when you have so many with questions 

• Community Moderator
50 minutes ago, lorri_ said:

@Max Tsukino

Is this advice still the same please?

I am in the UK and verified my account with my US Tickemaster account (I have both USA and UK accounts) but only want UK dates.  I received a code for the US dates but have ignored that.  Should I remove my USA account and verify withe my UK one please

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help when you have so many with questions 

Right now there is no information about how the EU presale process will work, or when it will start... for the moment it's not known if part of the process for the EU presale will be to connect your UK account...

Maybe you can leave it as is for the duration of the US/CA presale period, and once it ends disconnect it...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Right now there is no information about how the EU presale process will work, or when it will start... for the moment it's not known if part of the process for the EU presale will be to connect your UK account...

Maybe you can leave it as is for the duration of the US/CA presale period, and once it ends disconnect it...

Thanks Max, I appreciate it.  I guess I am just worrying that I won't get a UK code as a US one has already been issued

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, lorri_ said:

Thanks Max, I appreciate it.  I guess I am just worrying that I won't get a UK code as a US one has already been issued

I have the same worries, I'm in Germany. The u2-support team told me that it's no problem to be verified for North America shows and want Europe tickets only, I simply shall not use the code (for North America) to be fine for Europe (don't know if it's then a new code or the one we already have). Fingers crossed.

Max if you have any official Info, it would be great (but I guess for Europe it's still waiting time).

You're doing a great job Max! Thank you for all your help!

Edited by soey

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, soey said:

I have the same worries, I'm in Germany. The u2-support team told me that it's no problem to be verified for North America shows and want Europe tickets only, I simply shall not use the code (for North America) to be fine for Europe (don't know if it's then a new code or the one we already have). Fingers crossed.

Max if you have any official Info, it would be great (but I guess for Europe it's still waiting time).

You're doing a great job Max! Thank you for all your help!

Exactly the same situation here (Germany too) let’s keep fingers crossed and hope we can join European presales though we already completed our setup ?

also my appreciation for Max & Co. <3 your patience is amazing! 

• Subscriber

I'm based in the UK but renewed anyway and set things up as per instructions. I then received a code for the US shows but in the Innocence sales group - I should be Experience. I've used the link to report it but have heard nothing back - is there any way to find out what's going on as hopefully if there's European shows I'd like to be in the right group.

• Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, jackedwards said:

Hi, I've just subscribed to U2.com. However, it is still telling me to upgrade and that my ticket process is incomplete. Just hoping some advice on what to do... thanks

If you just subscribed, it can take a bit for it switch to paid. 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic