U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, jackedwards said:

Right, I can access videos and of course the forums.. so that means it has worked right??.. how long would you say it takes to switch. Also when should I receive my 25% off discount. Thanks again

Have you gotten any sort of confirmation email yet? If you don’t see one in the next day or two, you may need to contact customer service. 

• Subscriber
On 30/11/2017 at 10:12 PM, sherringham2001 said:

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have gone to renew my membership but it is not showing a discount for already being a member. Have U2.com stopped giving a discount for renewing your membership?

Did they ever give a discount on membership?! I thought T&Cs said not, nor on music products....I’ve been missing a trick if they do 

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

Have you gotten any sort of confirmation email yet? If you don’t see one in the next day or two, you may need to contact customer service. 

I have not got a confirmation email as of now

I purchased the gift code (thought i had to do that XD) and then just entered it in.. :/ what am i doing wrong

• Subscriber

I suppose this is a dumb question and I haven't looked hard enough for the answers maybe...but this is all confusing. I got verified and a code and two tix to Chicago l. Yay! Now if I wanted to buy tix to Chi ll on my own do I have to do something with Citi? I tried going in now and it asks for a code. Or is it that those with codes still can purchase till noon and then it is the general public onsale ? It says GenerAL Public sale stat dec 4 at noon - will I need a code then from somewhere since I used mine already from U2? 

So can people without codes and without verification buy tix at noon today? 

IMG_6222.PNG

• Community Moderator
On 12/2/2017 at 5:01 AM, jackedwards said:

I have not got a confirmation email as of now

I purchased the gift code (thought i had to do that XD) and then just entered it in.. :/ what am i doing wrong

Where did you purchased the code?

• Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, badsilver said:

I suppose this is a dumb question and I haven't looked hard enough for the answers maybe...but this is all confusing. I got verified and a code and two tix to Chicago l. Yay! Now if I wanted to buy tix to Chi ll on my own do I have to do something with Citi? I tried going in now and it asks for a code. Or is it that those with codes still can purchase till noon and then it is the general public onsale ? It says GenerAL Public sale stat dec 4 at noon - will I need a code then from somewhere since I used mine already from U2? 

So can people without codes and without verification buy tix at noon today? 

IMG_6222.PNG

To enter the verified sale you needed to be registered here: https://u2.tmverifiedfan.com/

unfortunately, the window to be verified has ended...

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, jackedwards said:

I purchased the code o  the gift section of U2.com

could you please send me a PM with the link? I need to verify it but for what you describe that code is not for these presales, but the European presale - which will start at a future date...

• Subscriber

The European presales look like they will be great success. The U2 store is still telling Uk and Ireland customers to preorder the album before 30/11, and it's now 4/12.

Maybe someone should tell the not so Live Nation that the album is out. 

This whole presale cock up has really soured the album release for me.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic