U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, manu51 said:

What is the gift for subscriber before the end of year for whose resubscribe before the end of the year?

You would get the option of the JT singles/live vinyls (this year's gift) or next year's gift which hasn't been announced yet (this will allegedly be revealed in January; failing that, as soon as possible after that).

• Subscriber

Hello,

I'm from France, 

I have few questions :

I'm have a verified account, i got a code during US presales (didn't used it) even if I went to the JT30 in Paris (with presale code on this current subcription). Still don't understand why i had a presale code.

I have a valid subscription until february 2018 but I would like to renew before the EU presales will start. But there's no link on my account, so it's impossible.

So how can I renewed before it's too late ?

Thanks in advance.

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, olgaguimier said:

Hello,
I'm from France,

I have few questions :
I'm have a verified account, i got a code during US presales (didn't used it) even if I went to the JT30 in Paris (with presale code on this current subcription). Still don't understand why i had a presale code.
I have a valid subscription until february 2018 but I would like to renew before the EU presales will start. But there's no link on my account, so it's impossible.
So how can I renewed before it's too late ?
Thanks in advance.

As you mention, you got a code because you have a verified account for the US/CA presale...

To resubscribe go to http://www.u2.com/subscribe while logged in into your account...

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

As you mention, you got a code because you have a verified account for the US/CA presale...

To resubscribe go to http://www.u2.com/subscribe while logged in into your account...

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Done. Thank you very much for your help.

• Subscriber
On 12/20/2017 at 8:16 PM, hillpy2 said:

Has ANYone successfully given a "u2.com GIFT subscription" to anyone???  What a frickin disaster this has been in just TRYING to get them to intelligently answer our questions.  I now want a refund of my $50.00, but "u2.com" says to contact the  "merchandise store" for a refund, and the Merchandise store says to contact "U2.com."   They Should just shut down "U2.com" and FIX IT, or else just do away with it.  

After at least four different, Conflicting  responses from U2.com, (they would tell us one thing, then tell us the exact opposite) and then being told to contact fanfare.com and many emails to every possible "help" contact on every possible website, Finally, on time off from work (because I live in different time zone so phoning them is Not convenient) and being put on hold for about a 1/2 hour, finally got a phone operator who was supposedly able to give me a refund (once again I'll believe it when I see it).  ALL this because the 'gift' subscriptions as set up in U2.com Do Not Work.  This along with all the trouble fans had to go through to be "verified" yet still not be able to get very good seats or Any GA access to 2018 shows leaves us all feeling the true insignificance of being fans.  Well, 'fans', just take this as a warning...

Edited by hillpy2
  • Subscriber

Yes...would very much love a download of U2 at the BBC?  Is there still going to be that special musical gift they told us about for subscribing, or is this just the typical where they say they will do something

but don't (such as shipping the fan club vinyl gifts in December)?

• bigwave unfeatured this topic