U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

Wondering if new dates will be added to North American tour example: Toronto? so should I wait to use my verified fan pre-sale for that show instead of Montreal which is only Canadian date announced so far. Don't want Montreal tix if Toronto is added after....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

To allow as many fans as possible to see U2, there is a four (4) ticket limit MAXIMUM per purchaser.

That is from the Citi presale registration. So 2 u2 presale and 4 from a Citi card if you have one?  Anyway, thought that might help to post.

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, sonyab. said:

Wondering if new dates will be added to North American tour example: Toronto? so should I wait to use my verified fan pre-sale for that show instead of Montreal which is only Canadian date announced so far. Don't want Montreal tix if Toronto is added after....

Unknown at the moment...

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, sbeck said:

To allow as many fans as possible to see U2, there is a four (4) ticket limit MAXIMUM per purchaser.

That is from the Citi presale registration. So 2 u2 presale and 4 from a Citi card if you have one?  Anyway, thought that might help to post.

Are you sure it's 4 from a Citi card?

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, dmway said:

Hi.

My Verified Fan setup went OK, but I'm trying to pre-order the new CD on the U2.com shop. All of the different items show up fine, but there are no buttons to actually add the CD to my cart. This makes it very difficult to pre-order...

Is this being worked on? Please help...

Thank you!

I had this a few times, try different browsers and if not showing leave and go back in. Mine eventually showed and ordered

• Subscriber
Just now, jonno77 said:

I had this a few times, try different browsers and if not showing leave and go back in. Mine eventually showed and ordered

Thank you very much - I'll keep trying then. :)

• Subscriber

I'm in uk. That set up all appeared straightforward to me. I'm now subscribed to Feb 2019. I'm guessing that If I decide not to pre-order the album, I'm still in the normal presale as before for european dates when announced.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic