Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

12 minutes ago, achtunglady1971 said:

I used my codes for my JT tickets and my membership  doesnt expire until 16th February 2018 but I can't see where I can renew. Am I too late? 

I just renewed mine....just to be sure.

Couldn't find the renewal button either......so I tried it another way

I visited my account info page (www.u2.com/profile), the next step is to replace /profile for /subscribe (ww.u2.com/subscribe) and you'll be led to  the right page for renewal.

Hope that wil work for you too :-)

3 hours ago, gman70 said:

I see it doesnt ban Bots completely from buying tickets, only prevents them from bulk buying. I reckon they will find a way around this new law and nothing will actually change, in favour of the real fans

Exactly my worries... 

What us the criteria to be rated in the experience or innocence group, I thought @ years would qualify for experience, but I'm still in the innocense group

Hi.

My subscription will expire next month, but cannot renew ( I cannot find "renew button" or anything alike). I am a little worried to lose my long-time subscriber status to access presales for U2.com members. Anyone can suggest me what I should do or is it the same for everyone? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, kevincarb said:

What us the criteria to be rated in the experience or innocence group, I thought @ years would qualify for experience, but I'm still in the innocense group

5AE84870-9DED-4255-B9B0-EBBC4C6FCE6A.jpeg

If you feel there is an error with your standing, you may want to contact customer service. 

49 minutes ago, Tkhr-T said:

Hi.

My subscription will expire next month, but cannot renew ( I cannot find "renew button" or anything alike). I am a little worried to lose my long-time subscriber status to access presales for U2.com members. Anyone can suggest me what I should do or is it the same for everyone? 

Thanks

You should be able to renew by going through the U2Shop tab.

9 minutes ago, mariane said:

I got email not confirmed on my profile. How can I get it confirmed?

Try reentering the address info and clear cookies/cache.  If that doesn't work, if you have a different email address you can use, try that.