Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Hi all, I have just checked my account and membership is valid till Feb 16 2018. There are no red flags requesting renewal or reconfirmation so I assume I am ok for Thursday's presale.

Can any of the mods confirm please? :)

I see there are chunks of space for additional shows, I wish they would add them right away so we could decide best date. 

Thank you in advance. 

50 minutes ago, ~Van~ said:

Hi all, I have just checked my account and membership is valid till Feb 16 2018. There are no red flags requesting renewal or reconfirmation so I assume I am ok for Thursday's presale.

Can any of the mods confirm please? :)

should be ok

8 minutes ago, pricecelt said:

ive been a subscriber pre 2017 paid and mine says iinnocence ?:(

Responded on your other post. 

6 minutes ago, pricecelt said:

ive been a subscriber pre 2017 paid and mine says iinnocence ?:(

from the FAQ on the HELP page (www.u2.com/help):

How do I know what priority Presale group I’m in?
There are two Subscriber Presale groups participating in these Presales. Please refer to your U2.com Subscriber profile for more details on your designated Presale group and time.

The eXPERIENCE Group of longtime Subscribers are members who were current, paid Subscribers on December 24, 2016 and have maintained their paid status without lapsing. These Subscribers will have access on the first day of the Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U2EIA followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

The iNNOCENCE Group are Subscribers who joined or upgraded an expired account after December 25, 2016. These Subscribers will have access on the second day of the Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U2EIB followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

Hi has anyone pre-ordered the album with pre-sale code through Universal music? They never mentioned presale codes when emailed me confirmation of my album order.

And I haven't received a reply since I contacted them over a week ago. Thanks :)