Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Situation:

I am in Innocence group. (U2.com member).

I have purchased the vinyl on U2.com, so I am also in Pre-sale group, which is after innocence group but before general public.

I want to see two shows from one city, but there is only one show available. the 2nd show would need to be announced later.

Questions:

Can I save my pre-sale code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

Can I save my innocence code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

Edited by OptimaX

If i have offered a : U2com13 Standard New Membership: 2018 Gift

to a friend, will he also get a pre-sale access code?

On 1/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, Sleathy! said:

Any news on the european Dates as yet???

On 1/12/2018 at 12:56 AM, dmway said:

I don't know if anyone knows yet - at least here. I've even heard a moderator or two say here recently that they haven't heard anything yet.

I'm personally curious whether they are going to begin selling tickets for the European tour first, or selling tickets for extra shows on the leg announced so far that are clearly (IMHO anyway) going to happen eventually (e.g., third shows for NYC and/or LA and/or Chicago).

I guess we'll find out before too long...

...and it's Europe! :)

Good luck to all Europeans and those able to travel to Europe for a show!

I haven't had a paid subscription for a couple of years but I still have a U2.com sign on. If I paid for a subscription today, would I be able to access the UK presale?

4 minutes ago, Shooozysu said:

I haven't had a paid subscription for a couple of years but I still have a U2.com sign on. If I paid for a subscription today, would I be able to access the UK presale?

Yes, you would become an iNNOCENCE subscriber (presales Friday)

16 hours ago, reddef said:

If i have offered a : U2com13 Standard New Membership: 2018 Gift

to a friend, will he also get a pre-sale access code?

Yes

18 hours ago, OptimaX said:

Situation:

I am in Innocence group. (U2.com member).

I have purchased the vinyl on U2.com, so I am also in Pre-sale group, which is after innocence group but before general public.

I want to see two shows from one city, but there is only one show available. the 2nd show would need to be announced later.

Questions:

Can I save my pre-sale code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

Can I save my innocence code for a later to-be-announced show (from the same city)?

risky strategy, no guarantee any more dates will be announced - but should there be, same unused code would be valid

Is it said somewhere in the account info the name of the presale's group that I belong to (Innocence or Experience)? I can't find it anywhere and I'm wondering if for any reason I don't have the right for the presale...

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Sonflores said:

Is it said somewhere in the account info the name of the presale's group that I belong to (Innocence or Experience)? I can't find it anywhere and I'm wondering if for any reason I don't have the right for the presale...

Thank you

You need to be a paid subscriber to be able to participate on the presales...

Is there a way of being a non paid subscriber? My brother subscribed last year but he doesn't remember if he had to pay anything.... so I don't know what kind of subscriber I am...  We received an email yesterday from U2@U2.com informing about the tour.