U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

Does anyone know if the 25% discount code given with the subscription or renewal can be applied to the following article:?

https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2TWEBWWGBP&sku=U2T53175

(Q Magazine Inc 'AHK-toong BAY-bi Covered' CD)

I want to renew to buy this and other items (keyrains, t-shirts) with the code they give me, but as long as it works. Please, If someone has a code try to buy it and let me know if the discount is applied :/

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Sandra_Tapia said:

Does anyone know if the 25% discount code given with the subscription or renewal can be applied to the following article:?

https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2TWEBWWGBP&sku=U2T53175

(Q Magazine Inc 'AHK-toong BAY-bi Covered' CD)

I want to renew to buy this and other items (keyrains, t-shirts) with the code they give me, but as long as it works. Please, If someone has a code try to buy it and let me know if the discount is applied :/

It does not work on the magazine. It should work on anything else you mentioned, but does not work with audio/video items. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

What's up with this year's subscription present? It is april 2018 and I just received the 2017 Joshua Tree Vinyl collection. It seems like every year they are falling behind more and more. Not to complain, I appreciate getting the exclusive content, but let's not forget we are paying 40 dollars a year for these benefits, and they haven't even announced what the gift will be, but had no problem forcing us to re-suscribe early if we wanted access to the tour's presales. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, alekdome said:

but had no problem forcing us to re-suscribe early if we wanted access to the tour's presales. 

I'm confused about this.  I did not have to resubscribe early for access to either tours' presales.  My subscribtion comes up in May.  Why did some people have to resubscribe?  It looked like I had to do so but I asked a mod and was told no, I was fine.

• Subscriber

I'm very dissapointed too!

Could they not give us a live registration of one of the Joshua Tree Tour concerts???

And again vynil...

It was a miracle when they invented  the digital compact disc! And now they go back to a technology of 30 years ago!

I have been a paying member since the beginning! No more resubscription for me next year!

Utterly dissapointed!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Shannon387 said:

Not a unicorn.... :(

Remixes.... ? 

Packaging looks nice

No - not a Pegasus either...

I hope the horror can remain incomplete by their offering us at least lossless or WAV file downloads, and not crappy mp3s yet again...

Please, powers-that-be, PLEASE give us the ability to burn these downloads to CD in a format worth listening to - mp3s are NOT the equivalent of vinyl.

• Subscriber

There must have being more ideas going around the U2 office before they decided to choose the latest 2018 rattle and hum remix gift. Who wants remixes? Surely this is waste of effort manufacturing this? We've all heard these remixes before, so no big deal there?

some actual rarities always goes down a treat!!! But this gift could be the worst gift ever?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 2017-11-23 at 10:12 AM, Musicality said:

thanks for the reply.

that sounds a bit pathetic, takes them a whole year to send out a vinyl, and I bet 90% of the subscribers don't even have a vinyl player. U2.com tried to claim vinyl is making a come-back, I'm not fooled by that.

Going straight on to eBay when I receive it. Let's hope 2018 brings something a bit more relevant.

I actually like the vinyl - would have been nice to include Red Hill, but I guess we can't have it all ;)

Also, those lithographs are nice and all, but to display them properly would require a frame -- more $ to be spent. 

The 360 live releases/book have been my fav of the bunch.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic