Jump to content

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Sue1 said:

So being subscribed to u2.con for years means absolutely nothing anymore..... you’re not considered a verified fan unless you pay for subscription twice!!!  Absolutely disgusting ?. Current subscribers should be able to link to their TM account and be verified, because you have proven loyalty by already being a subscriber!   But instead..... you invite scalpers to get a brand new sub and get verified?!  I really hoped this band would respect their fans and appreciate longevity.... but it seems not.  It’s all about putting fans in a position where they have to fork out On another subscription to get pre-sales.  Shame on you U2 

Couldn't agree more with you Sue, They are absolutly ripping the fans off!

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

  • Subscriber
9 hours ago, bigwave said:

yes

Dropping the leading Zero does not work, the webform ADD's the leaing zero back by itself , trie to update multiple times, reentered the phone number, the webform still add's the zero automattically..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, bigwave said:

Anyone else unable to make a US TM account from outside the US? I managed (from UK)

I am from Denmark and had no problem creating a US TM account. Think I have 3 or 4 different accounts by now due to U2 Tours around the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Hi there. Could someone please clarify something for me. I'm a long term subscriber and will renew my current membership which expires in February. I'm also going to order the Deluxe version of SOE through U2.com. I want access to the European shows pre-sale. Do I understand right that I will receive pre-sale access by being a U2.com subscriber & I will also get access to the next their down pre-sale by buying the album? Thus I can buy 4 tickets? Thank you. Paul

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
16 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps.

For Europe, please wait until the procedure is published. Thanks.

It would be a very good idea to publish this somewhere prominent on the web site.There are a huge amount of people in Europe who are very confused about this issue. When we look at our account details we are told to complete the verified process.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, oisin269 said:

It would be a very good idea to publish this somewhere prominent on the web site.There are a huge amount of people in Europe who are very confused about this issue. When we look at our account details we are told to complete the verified process.

Yes, give us Europeans some clarity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
40 minutes ago, paulmaidment said:

Hi there. Could someone please clarify something for me. I'm a long term subscriber and will renew my current membership which expires in February. I'm also going to order the Deluxe version of SOE through U2.com. I want access to the European shows pre-sale. Do I understand right that I will receive pre-sale access by being a U2.com subscriber & I will also get access to the next their down pre-sale by buying the album? Thus I can buy 4 tickets? Thank you. Paul

That’s my understanding as well. Win win I think

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps.

For Europe, please wait until the procedure is published. Thanks.

Thanx Max! I will just sit back and relax for now then. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...