Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

37 minutes ago, Sue1 said:

So being subscribed to u2.con for years means absolutely nothing anymore..... you’re not considered a verified fan unless you pay for subscription twice!!!  Absolutely disgusting ?. Current subscribers should be able to link to their TM account and be verified, because you have proven loyalty by already being a subscriber!   But instead..... you invite scalpers to get a brand new sub and get verified?!  I really hoped this band would respect their fans and appreciate longevity.... but it seems not.  It’s all about putting fans in a position where they have to fork out On another subscription to get pre-sales.  Shame on you U2 

Couldn't agree more with you Sue, They are absolutly ripping the fans off!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

yes

Dropping the leading Zero does not work, the webform ADD's the leaing zero back by itself , trie to update multiple times, reentered the phone number, the webform still add's the zero automattically..

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

Anyone else unable to make a US TM account from outside the US? I managed (from UK)

I am from Denmark and had no problem creating a US TM account. Think I have 3 or 4 different accounts by now due to U2 Tours around the world.

Hi there. Could someone please clarify something for me. I'm a long term subscriber and will renew my current membership which expires in February. I'm also going to order the Deluxe version of SOE through U2.com. I want access to the European shows pre-sale. Do I understand right that I will receive pre-sale access by being a U2.com subscriber & I will also get access to the next their down pre-sale by buying the album? Thus I can buy 4 tickets? Thank you. Paul

16 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps.

For Europe, please wait until the procedure is published. Thanks.

It would be a very good idea to publish this somewhere prominent on the web site.There are a huge amount of people in Europe who are very confused about this issue. When we look at our account details we are told to complete the verified process.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oisin269 said:

It would be a very good idea to publish this somewhere prominent on the web site.There are a huge amount of people in Europe who are very confused about this issue. When we look at our account details we are told to complete the verified process.

Yes, give us Europeans some clarity.

40 minutes ago, paulmaidment said:

Hi there. Could someone please clarify something for me. I'm a long term subscriber and will renew my current membership which expires in February. I'm also going to order the Deluxe version of SOE through U2.com. I want access to the European shows pre-sale. Do I understand right that I will receive pre-sale access by being a U2.com subscriber & I will also get access to the next their down pre-sale by buying the album? Thus I can buy 4 tickets? Thank you. Paul

That’s my understanding as well. Win win I think

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps.

For Europe, please wait until the procedure is published. Thanks.

Thanx Max! I will just sit back and relax for now then. ?